1. Time and Feelings

A year and a half later....

"Congratulations on winning the starlight Queen cup." I said to her. Akari giggled.
       "Thank you!" She said.
       "You do know what that means, right?" I asked.
       "Hmm?"
       "Because you're a top idol, I'm a top designer." I said.
       "I'm happy for you!" She said with a smile.
      "Ōzora, there are people here who would like to interview you!" Johnny said.
       "Ok!" She said before running off.  As she ran off, she turned to me with a cute smile and said "have a good one!".  I felt my cheeks warm up as I blushed. She's too cute.
        "See you later.....Ōzora...." I said with a warm smile and cheeks the color of her eyes.
        "Someone's in love!" A high pitched female nearly yelled, making me flinch.  I turned around to see Hoshimiya-san giggling.
        "Hey don't startle me!" I said.
        "Hey Sena-san! Do you love her?" She asked raising a brow and poking my shoulder.
        "Stop!" I said as my face went red and I turned my head.
        "Awe, you do love her! So cute!" She said with a big smile.  Oh goodness....
        "Yes, I love her.  Please don't tell her." I said as my face started cooling down.
         "Suzukawa-Sensei! Come here!" She yelled.  Shoot.  He came over, not looking happy, he looked at me as if I were hitting on his girlfriend.  Of course, maybe he sees his students as little sisters or something.  She whispered into his ear as he stopped glaring at me.
        "Yea, I can give him a few tips." He said.  "Let's go talk somewhere private though." He added.  I nodded and followed him.
"So why were you glaring at me?" I asked.
       "You looked a bit too close to my girlfriend." He said coldly.  I froze.  Wait....could Hoshimiya and her teacher be.....? Then he smiled and said.
       "Don't worry! I went chill the second she told me she was helping you with a girl you like who isn't my girlfriend."  He added.
       "U-um......"
       "What? Are me and Ichigo dating? Yes." He said.
       "Oh....but aren't you a teacher?" I asked.
       "Yeah, but we were dating long before I became a teacher.  Although, when I became a teacher, we were allowed to stay together but the most I'm allowed to do is hold her hand."
       "Fair enough." I said.  Wait, isn't he a little old?  "How exactly big is the age gap....?"
       "Like a month." He said.
       "Which one is older?"
       "Ichigo."
       "I guess it's not so bad then.  I'm assuming it's a secret?" I asked.  He nodded.
       "Anyways, you have a crush on Ōzora, right?" He asked.  I nodded.
       "Yeah."
"I see. One tip if advice, don't be too pushy." He said.
"Ok." I said.
"I'm actually busy right now, but let's you, Ichigo, and I meet up, kay?"
"Sure."

I sighed as I walked through the door of my house. My workshop was messy, and I had a lot of cleaning up to do.

As I was cleaning my workshop, my cell went off.
     I ran over and answered it.
     "Hello?"
      "Hey! Sena-san! I have exciting news!!" Akari answered.
      "What's up?" I asked.
      "I got invited to Tokyo's annual ball for the elite!! I'm so excited! Anyways, I was wondering how much you would charge if I got you to design and sew a beautiful gown for me!"
       "I'll gladly do it for free.  I'm going to the same party, actually.  So you would be showcasing my works."
        "Sena you're the best! Thank you! thank you! thank you!"
       As a top designer, I want to make her the most stunning one. (I also want to make her feel like a princess.)
       As I looked through the pages of my old drawings, I found an old design.  It wasn't as detailed as my current designs, yet it instantly clicked in.  I quickly modified the drawing and it looked like a work of art.
It had a blue laced bodice with a gradient skirt with draped pearls. I thought it was beautiful.

How convenient. How absolutely convenient. My favorite fabric store was having a sale, but the fabric I wanted to buy was sold out.
"Sena-kun, looking for something?" The sales lady, Emily asked.
"Oh! Emily, do you have any of this kind of fabric?" I asked showing her my design with the fabric I plan on using listed.
"Ooooh, who are you designing this for?" Emily asked.
"Classified."
"Well we are out of this colour in the fabrics you want, but we do have it in a shade of pink that would go beautiful with this design."  Emily proceeded to lead me to the formal fabric section, and took me to where the different tones, shades, and colours were.  She went to a medium pink roll of satin, and unrolled some of the fabric.
      "How about this colour?" She asked.
       "It's a nice colour, but it's a little too much of that same shade." I said holding the fabric next to my sketch.
       "Oh, but this fabric in particular has an ombre.  See the deeper pink on this side?"
       "Hmm, I'm having second thoughts." I said.
        "Let me show you some matching laces, they will make your design even better!" Emily said leading me to the laces.

       I ended up buying fabrics in those colours that day.  When I started cutting and pinning, I was able to see how the pink was a better choice anyways.  Pink is more Akari's colour than ice blue anyways.