7. Black Swan, White Swan

Akari
"Tsubasa! Good news!" I said running up to him with a happy smile.
        "What's that?" He asked.
        "Everyone has my back! Did you see the news? I'm getting empathy!  Whoever pulled that prank is paying for it by watching my success increase!" I said in absolute glee.
        "I'm happy for you!" He said putting his arm around my shoulders as we reached a park.  I suddenly felt a shiver, as if someone was watching me.
       "You ok?" Ignored his question, not wanting to concern him.
"Oh! And I'm auditioning for Swan Lake this time!  I know I'll win this time! That awful girl is in Cinderella so she can't harass me now." I said happily.  That's when a heard a sound in the bush.  I looked behind me, running to it to investigate, there was nothing there.
       "Akari?"
       "Don't worry. It was probably just a bunny." I said with a fake smile.
       "Ok, if you say so." Tsubasa said.
.
.
,
Naoto

       "Naoto?" I looked up and groaned. Ichigo's dad.  " I thought I would find you here, mind if we talk?" He asked.
       "Take a seat." I said.  I was nervous as all heck.
       "So, you guys are both 18 now, correct?"
       "Umm, I guess?"
       "Okay, So you guys are almost adults then."
       "Yes?" I said nervously.
       "Naoto, I know what happened between you and my daughter." He said calmly.  Well that was sudden, yet not at all surprising.  But he's not gonna beat me up? He's not gonna yell?  "I know it's weird hearing this from me, based on how I treated you in the past, but....listen...."
      "Yeah?"
      "Ichigo came home crying to me. I know everything about it, and honestly, I'm surprised the ice has lasted so long.  I mean, I know Ichigo said she could replace you," Being reminded stabbed me like knives. "But she regrets it....she wasn't crying to me as a vent about you being some jerk,she felt guilty about her actions.  She told me not to be telling you this, but I'm here anyways, because it doesn't feel right."
        "What doesn't feel right?"
        "Naoto, when I tried to stop you two, you guys went and dated anyways, you guys had a fire, a passion, that although very immature, it's special.  Are you going to let some small lovers spat ruin that fire? Or will you two put it behind you? All couples fight, and trust me, me and Ringo have gotten very heated too, but it made us stronger.  Don't lose that fire, because if you do, you're not the man I thought you were." He said patting my back at the end of his speech.  I felt better.
        "Thank you, Hoshimiya-san."
        "Anytime kid." He said. I nodded.  "Now go get her back!"
         "Thank you, I will."
.
.
.
Akari
        "What do you mean you dropped out?" I yelled.
        "I'm too good for that small ballet.  I think something better is worthy of me.  Hahaha, prepare to lose, loser." Tsubaki said before making an evil laugh and walking away.  I was so angry.  I angrily started tying my pointe shoe before noticing something off, I untied and looked inside to find glass.  This girl is crazy!  I shook out the glass into my hand, and checked the other one.  It also had glass.  I angrily stormed into the hallway to complain to the director, only t over hear something absurd.
        "I mean, if that petty muse humiliates you, I'm always here." I looked around the corner to. See Tsubaki dressed in a black leotard, flirting with my boyfriend.
        "I'm sorry, but Akari is more than enough."
        "I mean, she's not that special." She said.
        "To me, she's more special than a rare diamond."
        "Oh don't be silly" she said playing with his hair.  He slapped her hand away.
        "Don't touch me." He said.  She glared at him as he walked away.  I stepped out.
        "This ends now, Tsubaki.  Leave my boyfriend alone. Now!" She smirked and shoulder bumped me as she walked by.
        "Make me."
        "I think the message is very clear.  I'm not interested." He said.
        "Fine, but I won't leave without a little fun first." She said before she walked away.  I looked at Tsubasa in fear.
        "Don't worry, I'll have your back." He said hugging me.
        "Thank you."
        "Next up, number 459, Akari Ōzora."  I quickly went on stage and got I to starting position.

In the middle of my performance, as the music got loud, Tsubaki budded in doing the black swan variation.       
We took turns showing eachother up, and as the music got intense, we both did the classic 30 turns at the same time, the one in the black swan variation, before doing arabesque leap in the air, and Tsubaki stumbling and getting a bucket of pasta dumped on her.
        "Nooooo! This pasta was for you.  Not me!" She screamed.  The judges stood up, appalled.
         "You tried to sabotage this young lady's performance?" Judge 1 said
         "Disqualified" judge 2 said.  I stood there and smirked.  Ha!  Try flirting with my boyfriend now.
         "Ōzora, you by far the best dancer I've seen.  We'll definitely call you if you get lead role." The 1rst judge said with glee.  The audience threw roses at me and cheered, as my boyfriend handed me a bouquet.
       "Thank you!" I said happily.  Little had I known, that temporary happiness would bring a worse yet to come...