"Let's play a game."He said pushing you off of him and pinning you to the bed.

"What kind of game?"You asked curiously.

"You, me, and a good game of Castle Crashers." He said in a husky deep voice. 

(You took off your jackets and put the game in the xbox)

"I'm down I need reviving!" You shouted waiting for Yoongi to get away from the bad guys long enough to come revive you.

"Ok ok here."He said finally getting away and reviving you. Afterwords you used your magic to take down a few guys before the boss appeared ready to kill you both. 

"Don't forget to us the combos!" Yoongi shouted starting to beat the boss. With your help you both defeated him and it was time for the one on one with Yoongi to see who gets to kiss the princess.

"You can kiss the next one please let me win!"You begged shooting Yoongi with arrows. 

"Ok, fine."He said putting the control down. After beating him you watched your character kiss the princess. Suddenly Yoongi pushed you to the ground and hovered over you.

"You get to kiss virtual princesses, while I get to kiss real ones."He said and suddenly placed a soft gentle kiss on your lips making you blush.

"W-what do you want to do now?"You stuttered 

"Let's eat i'm hungry!"He suddenly whined attempting aegyo,  making you burst out in laughter. Together you got up off of the floor.

"How do we order?"You asked looking around the room.

"There is this over here by the wall."Yoongi said pointing to what looked like a tablet embedded into the wall. 

"Wah, that's cool."You said walking up to it. 

"What would my sweet princess want?"He asked tickling your sides making you shriek with laughter.

"If- you- stop -tickling- me- I'll - tell- you!"You shouted in between laughs. After stopping you took a second to breath while he chuckled. 

"Ok, ok, what would you like love?"He asked motioning to the options on the screen with a smirk.

"I want that."You said pointing to some sort of red drink.

"Ok, I'll have that to then. I'll order us some cake. Go sit down and wait."He said calmly tapping the screen and taking his wallet out. Happily you went and took a seat at the little table in the room. Patiently you waited for Yoongi to return swinging your legs happily in the chair.

 "It is on it's way love."He said standing behind you and playing with your hair. 

"Mmm feels good."You mumbled as he ran his hands through your soft long hair.

"Did anyone tell you that your very pretty?"Yoongi asked calmly.

"Maybe, I don't remember."You said quietly.

"Well just in case. I'll tell you. You are the prettiest girl in existence."He said making you blush.

"You know your handsome right?"You asked leaning your head back some. 

"Hmm am I?"He asked. Even though you couldn't see him you knew he was smirking.

"Yes, you are Yoongs."You said humming afterwards. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Yoongi rushed over to open it. 

"Here is your order."A gentle woman said placing the things down onto the table before you.

"Thank you."Yoongi said closing the door behind her. Happily he sat across from you as you looked at all the goodies. 

"Wahh! These are so cute!"You said happily looking at the wide spread of cute cakes and your yummy drinks

"Wahh! These are so cute!"You said happily looking at the wide spread of cute cakes and your yummy drinks. With a cute smile Yoongi took a piece of cake and held it in front of your mouth.

"Open babe."He commanded making you open your mouth, allowing him to put the cake in your mouth. 

"Mmm."You hummed enjoy the sweet cake. 

"Yummy?"He asked popping cake into his own mouth.

"Very!"You said after swallowing. Together you sat around and ate cake for a long while before leaving the small video game cafe.

A/N: AHHH this chapter took me so long to write. I was so nervous about messing up that I've rewritten parts of this chapter like 8 times help!! How are you my sweet and tangy sugar buns? I love you all so much! Thank you all for voting on this book and writing comments. They seriously always make my day! Who should the next chapter be on?

Namjoon

Hoseok

Taehyung

Jimin

Jungkook

I love you all so much!! Bye for now! <3<3<3