Mr. Chuckles

-Not Edited-

Sawyer once again brings me into Isabella's room to pick out some clothes to wear, before walking back out.

I feel weird wearing his sisters; dead sisters, clothes, but Sawyer doesn't seem too bothered by it so I try to ignore it.

Once I'm done I pick out a pair of ripped jeans, a cream colored shirt with a grayish-purple lace bra. I slide on a pair of sandals and then I slide on my own sunglasses that I carry in my purse.

I walk out of the room and down the stairs and see Sawyer sitting at the counter doing something on his phone, and talking to Alex and Issac in a hushed tone

"You ready chuckles?" I say gaining his attention. He picks his head up and glances at me from head to toe, as do the other two.

"Yep" is all he says.

"Damn, mama you look fine in those jeans" Alex whistles, but quickly looks down when Sawyer shoots him a glare.

"I'm taking Loyal out for the day and we won't be back till later, so keep everything running while I'm away. If you need help call Aaron and Phoenix".

"Where are you two love birds off too?" Tessa strolls in with nothing but a t-shirt and underwear on.

Here we go...

I watch the two boys look at Tessa, and then look away unbothered.

"I'm not really sure" I shrug meeting Sawyers gaze as he keeps his eyes on me, and not the slut in front of me.

"Well I hope nowhere busy because you look like trash!" she snarks. Always having to turn a pleasant conversation into a battle.

"I don't know why but my middle finger always gets a boner when I'm around you" I questioningly tap my chin with my middle finger.

"Nice try hun, but your only chance of getting laid is to crawl up a chickens ass and wait" she fights back.

"Well, at least I can get a relationship without acting like a brainless bimbo hooked on Viagra" I snapped back, grabbing my coat just in case I get cold, as the Alex and Issac break the silence they've held since Tessa came upstairs.

"Whatever at least guys take interest in me. You will never have a real relationship" she smirks as she hikes up her shirt into a rubber band, so now we have a perfect view of her hot pink lacy underwear.

Unfortunately for her, no one is looking at her underwear as we are both trying not to gag from the way she is eyeing Sawyer like a horny ass hungry bear.

"Bitch please my phone battery last longer than your relationships" I snap. I watch her mouth go to speak, but a pair of hands grip my waist.

I slightly turn my head and meet his brown humorous filled eyes.