Prologue

-Edited: April 26, 2020-

Loyals POV

Being in a new school once again, and having to make a whole new batch of friends isn't exactly my favorite thing in the world, but because of my dad's career choice, it doesn't exactly leave us another option other than to keep relocating every so often. I'm also not complaining though as much as I usually would this time because of how everything went down with the people I came to know at my most recent school. So I stand here halfheartedly content next to my cousin, surrounded by the gold and green skins of my new high school known as United Liberty Bridge High.

Now, my cousin isn't someone I normally would associate myself with due to her trashy life choices that she dignified in her first year of junior high. You know, when having good looks, a nice ass, and huge tits suffocating you every time you moved, called the attention of every male that shared a mere glance your way. The beauties of the crackbrained social hierarchy.

Once upon a time though, Stella and I were actually inseparable, but these exact personal choices of selling away her body to anything with a heartbeat slowly and painfully tore us apart.

"Come on Loyal we gotta go" Stella whines in my ear, while stomping her foot like a child.

As I described earlier, my cousin, Stella Richwood is basically...how can I put it nicely?

Stella is a slut.

Huh. There really isn't a way to put that nicely? Well, who cares, my cousin, Stella is one of the most ignorant bimbos in little rags, she calls clothes, that I've ever met and that's saying something. Believe me.

Also, how do guys find that attractive? Like do they sit there in their little posses and be like, Ooh that girl looks so innocent and sweet, with her little grey doe eyes....yeah nope. That's a relationship with too much responsibility. I'll just sleep with that girl in the tiny ass 'clothing' and get crabs.

Yep, sounds like a good idea. Krusty Krab jackoffs.

Like seriously?

"Stella calm your shit, I need to drop off my notebooks at my locker" I mumbled trying not to sound annoyed. As she rolled her eyes, looking back down at her phone, I casually checked the numbers as we passed the rows of lockers, looking for mine.

She scoffed, and began to mimic me in a high-pitched tone of voice, before continuing to say, "Can you be even more of a lame-ass virgin nerd? Fucking loser" she snorts, cackaling away like the obnoxious witch she is.

Although, she may think that her little joke was nothing but a friendly tease, for me it hit much harder. Breathe. No one even knows, so as much as I want to blame her for her insensitivity, I can't. Because no one knows.

Instead of reminiscing, I swallow the insufficient amount of tears and ask, "Is that suppose to be my voice?" with a raised eyebrow. I don't technically need her help getting around this school, nor do I want it at the moment.

"Maybe it is or maybe it isn't" she slowly taunted me, getting closer and closer to my face as if I was a young child being scolded.

"Okay whatever" I shake my head, and continue down the hallway.

Another little secret about my dear cousin, is that she used to be a huge studyholic to the point where she would miss out on all the fun stuff that comes with your high school experience.

But now, she is the fucking party. Most would say she runs with the snobby ass rich bitches, but no, she is the fucking chlamydia queen of this school. Who would have guessed that she used to be the sweet innocent nerd ready to help anyone out with any possible need they could muster?...