Her Hidden Secret

Sorry that I haven't been updating anything new I just needed a break plus the stress of writer's block, but I did update every chapter. We are up to 534 reads and you guys have no idea how much that means to me!! If you have any books you would like me to look at just send them my way and I will defiantly read them out of thanks for all the support along the way.
———————————————————
What song should I put for this chapter?

-Not Edited-

"Who will find you?" he questions sitting down next to me.

"You have to believe me when I tell you this. He's dangerous! Not like a gang leader or...or a serial killer dangerous. Dangerous like I'm gonna fire a fucking nuke in your direction because you looked at me the wrong way, dangerous! You have to get me out of here, NOW!!" I panicked.

I pushed Caden out of the way and grabbed the transparent bag that had my clothes in it, and ripped it open. I quickly threw on the T-Shirt Caden let me borrow and right before I could run out of the room I felt an arm warp my waist.

"Stop" is all he said. I felt his word bounce through my mind till it ran down my spine through chills. His voice was gentle yet aggressive. His volume was low and husky, even if I wanted to move I couldn't.

"I can't. I can't go back there. Not again" I spoke softly shaking my head. He was still behind me with his head lightly leaning against the side of mine.

"Please" I begged, resting my hand on his own.

No response.

I turned around slowly and rested my hands on the sides of his cheeks. I looked up into his brown captivating eyes and whispered "Please".

That's all it took, he had me swept off my feet carrying me bridal style right out of the hospital room. He had me cradled in his arms as we passed by the nurse's station. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck while also resting my head on his chest.

His cologne surrounded me like a protective shield that was also so mind swirling I felt kinda dizzy.

I had on only a t-shirt and a pair of underwear so let me tell you, I was fucking freezing when we stepped outside. I abruptly jolted, pulling Caden closer which made him stumble foreword almost dropping me, while also trying to keep himself from falling.

"Sorry" I chattered.

"Here let me get you in the car" Caden pursues as he bends down to pull the handle, and sets me in the seat. He then walks around the front of the car and sits in the driver's seat, but of course not before he gives me a smile.

He puts the heater on which slowly warmed me up until all of the sudden it felt like my thigh was on fire, and before I knew it the electrifying feeling crawled up my spine making me overwhelmingly hot with sensations.

I looked down and his hand rested on my inner thigh. I looked up and saw Caden just starring amongst the road with the slightest smirk obviously enjoying how bothered he's making me.

I sat still watching his response as I rested my hand on his. I clutched his hand in mine and watched as a smile grew upon his lips, which made me smile knowing I have a reaction over him as well. I turned my head to look out the window and noticed it was still dark out, so I glanced at the dashboard and realized it was only 2:18 in the morning.

So I quickly turned on my side, curling up into a ball, and fell into complete darkness.

-

Finally, we pulled into Caden's driveway and stepped out of the car.