The Unkown Brother?

What song should I put for this chapter?

-Not Edited-

I rest my shaking hands against my heart as millions of questions race through my mind as to how I'm going to handle this.

I could run, pretend I never heard it? I could confront him, but that could also get me killed.

I mean this guy wanted me to be basically raped and killed...

He wanted that life for my baby girl.

The sound of someone walking to the door I just had my ear pressed against starts to get louder.

I scurry back to my chair and lean my forehead on my hand as my elbow is resting on the table. Just as he walks out closing the door behind him.

"Loyal why are you home?" he asks suspiciously.

I don't know DAD why have you been lying to me my whole life?

"Rough day," I say softly with a lopped sided smile.

He nods and starts to walk away when I stop him "Why?" I ask.

"Why what, Pumpkin?" he says gruffly and turns around slowly.

My heart rate picks up and my hands become clammy.

What was I gonna say..?

"Why would you lie to me?" I speak through breaths as my eyes tear up.

"What?" he questions as he tries to act aloof.

"I heard you. I-I heard what you said" I let loose as tears slide down my cheeks. With that, he's inches from me in two swift steps with his hands around my neck.

Squeezing Hard.

I feel as the oxygen is leaving my body.

I claw at his hands, but nothing happens.

This is what happens when you're the daughter of a gang leader...

It's not as easy and cool as you think...

Even a smooth open ocean can have rough dangerous tides at some point.

Finally, he lets go and I fall to my knees gasping for air.

"This is why I told your mother to abort you! I was fine with two sons. When you add girls they just get in the fucking way!" he yells in my face. The tears come rushing down now...

"Don't fucking cry, you weak ass bitch" he growls and slaps me across the face.

He's sounding a lot like Jake now.

What happened to the father I use to know? What did I do wrong?

After minutes of silence and my muffled sobs, I decide to speak up "Don't you remember, I'm your pumpkin?!" I cry resting my hand on my chest.

"How could you push me out of your life?! Lie to your own flesh and blood, and put your hands on the one you swore you loved" I stand up and explain waving my hands in different directions.

"That's the thing though," he said in a deep voice. "I never loved you," he said coldly.

"Why did mom ever love you?! Your heartless and ruthless and-" I can't finish my rant because all of a sudden I'm on the floor. With my cheek on fire, and probably a distinct handprint.