Truth behind the Lies

-Not Edited-

Loyals POV

Looking off into the dark surroundings for about the hundredth time while only being able to listen to your self-conscious is driving me absolutely insane. I feel like I'm being flung back in forth through every past embarrassing incident or mistake I've ever made and I'm on the brink of losing my mind. If this was Jakes way of torturing me into submission than maybe he still has a few working brain cells left after all, but sadly it's not going to work. I'm practically numb at this point because of him, to be honest.

But I'm not gonna sit here and play the pathetic damsel in distress, instead, I'm gonna go through with Phoenix's plan and try and escape out the back window.

Below one of the windows, that look about ten feet high, is a broken chair. I can definitely hoist myself up, but I'll have to do it quickly because from the look of that chair it's telling me it won't be able to hold me for long.

Now all I need is a window of free time.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the doors unlocking once again. So I slip on a mask to cover my fear and watch in horror as they all walk down the metal stairs.

"Good Morning, cutie" he says with a smirk.

Okay, don't do anything too serious because he is just trying to get a reaction out of you.

So I simply just roll my eyes and turn my head in the other direction.

"Ok whatever, I brought you food" he says holding it out to me.

"Wow, your so kind! But can you answer me this? How am I suppose to eat it if my hands are fucking tied dumbass!" I yell making my voice get louder with every word that falls from my lips.

"God your such an annoying bitch!!" he growls as he unties my wrists.

"Thank you" I sarcastically mumble with a smile.

"Now eat! I'll be back to retie everything in fifteen minutes" he snarls, and walks up the stairs while locking the door once he steps out.

I just found my window, I mentally smirk.

I wiggle my ankles around trying to loosen the ropes, but it doesn't work. Sadly that was my only discrete option, so my only other choice will result in a loud sound so I won't have long until Jake comes back with his goons.

I take a deep breath and lean forward to stand on my feet in a hunched over position, which is very uncomfortable with the chair pressing into my shoulder blades.

Please let this work.

I then swiftly throw myself backward onto the floor, resulting in the chair splintering to pieces. I quickly escape the loose rope that is strung along my waist in every direction and stand to my feet.

I grab a leg of the chair and walk near the window, and turn around to face the door to see just as I suspected. Men are sprinting down the stairs as some are brave enough to just jump. I then catch Jake standing there in the crowd and yell, "Mess with me? I'll let karma do it's job. Mess with my family?! And I become karma. Jake you've made a lot of mistakes in your life....AND I MEAN A LOT!! But you made your first mistake when you thought I was like all the other broken hearted girls" I say threateningly and intimidatingly slow. I pull out my gun and run to the broken chair. I position it right below the window and stand on it to make sure it's sturdy and strong enough to hold my lightweight. I take the leg of the chair I was sitting in recently and bang it on the window as hard as I can.

After a couple hard hits it brakes and I slide the edges of the window to knock off the sharp shards of glass. Just as i'm about to hoist myself up, someone grabs ahold of my leg. I peer over my shoulder to see its one of the guys that raped me a couple days ago, so I swiftly kick back and rip out my gun, and without giving it another thought I shoot him right between the eyes. I notice a few other guys gaining on me so I quickly shoot as many as I can then I quickly hoist myself up and slip through the tiny rectangular window.