4.Falcon

Alex ran to King's chambers, to unleash the truth of Blair. He was sure Rex could listen to him as he is considered to the wisest among all. He got into King's chamber and waited for King to arrive. He fidgeted with his fingers, thinking about all the possibilities that he would he hanged if proven wrong, for he knew Blair was a mastermind and she can easily convince King, if she comes back to the castle. He have to make Rex believe that she uses blue magic, for the one who knows this, won't be affected by it.

When Rex arrives, Alex narrates everything to him. After interrogating Alex for few minutes, the King gets convinced that Blair uses blue magic. He instructs his guards to arrest Blair's family and Blair as soon as possible.

Falon, a well-wisher of Blair, hears everything and sets off to find Blair and warn her.

__*_*_*__

Falon finds Blair and tells her everything she has just witnessed. Blair laughs hysterically and assures Falon that everything will be fine. 'How can you be all cool, when the guards have set off to find you. They can be here any minute' asked Falcon, scared. 'You don't need to worry, I've got some superb idea!' exclaimed Blair. 'And what's that?' questioned Falcon. 'You see, there is something out there called 'Land of Destiny', anyone can change their destiny by reaching that thing...I'm not sure how, but once I get there...I know, I just know everything will be fine.' said Blair excitedly. 'Eh? Land of what? What nonsense Blair? Are you out of your mind? There's nothing as such. Even if there is something like that out there, I don't think it can change destiny.' Falcon replied, emphasising on 'if'.

But Blair being Blair didn't give upon the idea of changing destiny, and she eventually set out to sail. After all, she has to save her family from the wrath of The King. (She used blue magic to woo the owner of the boat.)