2.Evil Intentions

'Argh! So much for just staying in castle.' shrieked Blair, banging her hands on table. 'I must find another way' she thought and set out of her chamber to find some alternative solution.

Blair was a fisher woman, her family, grandfathers and forefathers, ancestors were all fishermen. The money which they earned was enough to have two meals a day. But Blair was not satisfied and gave in to wrong habits like stealing. Eventually her greed increased as days passed by, and one fine day she murdered her neighbour for money. She was caught by guards, and her family had to face the hatred of villagers. But Blair being Blair never gave up, she learnt blue magic, the one which makes people forget things that took place 30 minutes before and even makes one seem attractive for a while. Hence forth, she made everyone forget what happened and convinced the King(by using blue magic repeatedly) to take shelter in the castle. And not to forget every magic has an exception except black magic. Likewise there was an exception of blue magic too, that is it can't be used on the one, who already knows the person using it.

She might be evil witch but she had a heard of gold for her family, she could go to any extent to keep them safe.

'That stupid cook, if he had not found things about me, I wouldn't have killed him and that moron Rex couldn't have any suspicion on me' she blabbered walking to and fro in the corridor. 'Now I have to learn black magic and control the situation. And after that I can easily take over the kingdom then royal treasury will be all mine.' she smirked.

Just then a vase fell from its place, and Blair become worried and searched if anyone is present there. After few minutes of searching, she became sure that no one was there; she sneaked out of the castle.