Drag You Down (CS) - Teaser

Drag You Down
Ruthless Men in Love # 3
Teaser
Cage Sarmiento x Luna Amelia Hearst

"The food is good. I want to meet the chef!" Luna rolled her eyes and put her knife down. It has been four years since she last saw her mom and dad. Hindi pa rin ito nagbabago. Her mom loves to eat, and she always ask to know the chef when she gets to like the food. At heto nga at nagustuhan ng kanyang ina ang pagkain sa restaurant na iyon. Naiinggit siya rito minsan dahil hindi man lamang ito tumataba.

Bagong bukas lang ito at sa pagkaka-alam niya ay sa Cagayan ang base ng restaurant at noong isang taon lamang dinala sa ka-Maynila-an. Pinanood niya ang ina na tumawag ng isang waitress. "The food is delicious, huh.", nangalumbaba ito at ngumit, "Is the chef available for a little talk?" Her mom said with big smile on her face. I think that smile made her dad fall in love with her. Napakamot siya sa ilong. God! She hates to dine with her parents.

Although her mom came from a humble home in Bicol, her dad is a part of a family who are media moguls and hotel magnates. Hindi man pamilyar ang marami sa pangalan ng kanilang pamilya, mayroon pa ring mangilan ngilan na nakaka-alam sa isang bagay na pinoprotektahan nila. His father is very keen on his family's privacy. Hindi alam ng marami na iisa lang ang nagmamay-ari ng mga private media companies sa bansa. And that is none other than Luna's dad, William Hearst.

Being the owner of everything, her dad was able to keep all of them from the lime light. But of course, rumors are still everywhere. At iyon ang dahilan kung bakit siya naglayas at namuhay mag-isa ilang taon na ang nakakaraan.

"Excuse me, washroom lang ako.", paalam ni Luna sa mga magulang.

Akmang tatayo siya nang may kung sinong tumayo sa harapan ng kanilang lamesa.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Hearst.", a familiar voice said that made her eyes widen.

Agad siyang napatingin sa lalaki at halos tumulo ang kanyang laway sa nakita. Her knees wobbled, and her insides went crazy. Suddenly, she could feel those sexy lips on her, kissing and licking her all over. Napapikit si Luna at napalunok. Memories of their wild encounters came crashing into her.

"Oh, fuck! Baby you feel so good!" The man moaned while he entered her hard fast. Napahipit ang hawak niya sa sink. "Fuck!" She hissed. This man is so good at this! Hindi siya nagkamaling ibigay dito ang matagal niyang pinag-ingatan.

Cage grabbed her waist and spin her around so that she's facing him. Agad nitong sinunggaban ang kanyang mga labi. "You are so sweet. I can't get over you, honey.", he murmured as he kisses and licks her throat. Binuhay niya ang babae at ini-upo sa sink. He never had sex on a public bathroom, but this woman is making him do it. She pushed her legs wide open and grabbed the right one to lay above his shoulder. "Oh, woman. You are going to lay all day long tomorrow. I am making sure of it." Cage growled and entered her one more time.

Luna moaned and whimper against him. The sound of their sex banging each other with their moans echoing the room is engulfed by the loud music outside the bar.

"Fuck, I am coming, Cage!" She moaned. Agad niyang hinila ang buhok ng lalaki at inangkin ang mga labi nito. The sensations were too overwhelming, and she need to bury her screams inside his mouth so that no one near them could hear. Cage smirked. Alam niyang malapit nang bumigay ang babae. They had been doing this for so long he already had a grasped of her body language. And he likes it very much.

He grabbed her neck and slightly gripped it. She likes that very much. Agad itong napaliyad at napapikit. He took that moment to lean forward and bit her ear. "Come for me, My beautiful Luna. Give it to me, honey."

Luna opened her eyes before the memory of her shaking in ecstasy flash her mind. She could feel her dampness already! Agad siyang napatayo at napatakbo sa powder room.

Fuck. Fuck. Why is that man in here! And why is he wearing that fucking chef uniform looking so sexy as hell!? Aren't chefs supposed to be old and fat and—Ugh!

Nang makarating sa powder room ay agad na nagtungo si Luna sa isa sa mga cubicle. Umurong ang ihi niya dahil sa mga naalala! Napa-upo siya sa stool at napahawak sa noo. "Bakit ngayon pa! God! What is he doing here?" Inis na saad ni Luna sa sarili.

Narinig niya ang pagbukas sara ng pintuan. Itinikom niya ang bibig dahil baka may makarinig sa kanya. Get a grip, Luna. Naghintay siya ng ilang saglit bago tumayo at nag-ayos ng sarili. Breathing heavily, she left the cubicle and went for the mirror.

"Ay anak ng hayo—"

"Hi, Luna! Long time no see, eh?!"

-- Hi, Guys! I will be posting epilogue soon. So watch out! :)