US!Papyrus (Carrot) x Delta!Emily (Dela)

Carrot and Dela were walking to Napstabot's show since Blue and Alphys couldn't go. Dela only agreed since she hated things worth mpney wasted. Carrot only went because of Blue forcing him too. "Let's not do anything stupid. And don't sleep. I'm not saving you from a creep." Dela said.

"Got it captain." Carrot said as they admitted their tickets and took their seats. Of course, Napstabot was performing as the two looked bored out of their mind. Carrot just didn't like Napstabot while Dela just didn't care about the guy. Napstabot caught Dela looking at him before he winked, making Dela's ear perk back in disgust.

Carrot actually flipped the bird on him, which Napstabot did see, as he almost growled. Carrot had a crush on Dela since he basically knew her like a book. She works hard, trains hard, and breaks her bones even harder for her family.

The show dragged on as Napstabot kept sending small messages to our hybrid friend, making her dread it even more. Carrot only got more agitated and closer to his limit. The show finally ended as Carrot and Dela left the show. "NEVER doing a favor like that ever AGAIN." Delta snarled.

"You said it." Carrot said with a nod. "Hold up darlings!" Both being confused, they turned to see ths blue bot himself. Napstabot smirked as he handed Dela a card. "I forgot to give this to the lucky ticket owner~" Carrot's fist tightened as Dela said thank you awkwardly and put the card in her pocket.

Carrot felt his pupil turning orange as Napstabot kept flirting with Dela in front of him and clearly having to at least see Dela being uncomfortable. Carrot, within seconds, had enough and shoved tbe flirty bot away. "Back off!" Carrot snapped as Dela perked.

"You didn't have to shove me, numbskull." Napstabot growled. "I do if you're bothering my friend." Carrpt then suddenly gripped Dela's wrist and walked off, almost dragging Dela behind him. Dela tried to keep up as ge basically dragged her to Waterfalls. "Carrot! M-My wrist!" Dela said before Carrot let her go.

"Are you ok?" Carrpt asked as Dela rubbed her wrist. "Y..Yeah. Thanks for helping me back there." Dela answered. Carrot then picked up Dela so her legs wrapped around his waist. Dela was blushing as she saw Carrot was too. "That's good. Cause I love you."

Dela almost couldn't believe what happened next. Carrot pressed where his lips would be against hers. Technically her had lips simce she was actually mostly wolf. She slpwly kissed back as Papyrus sat down on the grass. It went as far as the two took off their jackets and Dela took off her scarf.

Carrot was now petting Dela's torn up ear as she held their jackets and her scarf. "I love you too Carrot." Dela said as Papyrus teleported onto his couch. "Glad to hear that Dela. Now lets get some sleep." Carrot said as he cuddled Dela.

Dela sighed and fell asleep with him.

She had to just fall fir the laziest Papyrus ever.