Werewolf!Emily x Nonbitten!Zoey [Slight Smut]

☡ THEY ARE NOT RELATED IN THIS AU, LESBIAN WARNING, HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED ☡

Zoey was cleaning the room when Emily walked in, looking frustrated. Zoey perked and went over to her. "Mistress, are you alright?" Zoey asked, laying her paw on Emily's cheekbone. "No. My brother started another fight again."

Zoey hummed as Emily pressed her forehead against the shorter fox. "Is it alright if you help me relieve my stress?" Emily asked, backing Zoey into a wall. Zoey blushed heavily as she nodded. She trusted Emily that she wouldn't hurt her. Emily leaned in and captured the fox's lips in a kiss.

Zoey kissed back, moving her lips against Emily's and tilting her head slightly, as Emily pressed her knee between her legs. Now Zoey was practicality sitting on Emily's thigh bone as Emily rubbed her waist. "I want to strip you down and love your body." Emily whispered to Zoey's ear, rubbing the fox's ass.

Zoey squeaked a bit as Emily started kissing her neck, sometimes nibbling the collar Zoey wore around her neck. Zoey decided to do the riskiest thing ever and started grinding down on Emily's thigh. Emily hummed and groaned as Zoey was moaning softly.

"I think we should go to the bed." Emily said, giving Zoey's thigh a gentle rub. "I c-can agree." Zoey said before the two went to the bed. Zoey, of course, was submissive as Emily loomed over her. "I love everything about you. Your smile, your personality, everything." Emily said, kissing her forehead.

Zoey was bright red as she smiled. "I love how gentle and loving you are." Emily started kissing her shoulder and neck as Zoey started moaning softly. Emily licked Zoey's neck until she sighed happily. "Emily, are you ok?" Zoey asked. Emily nodded as she laid her skull against her chest.

"I'm so lucky to have an angel like you."

Le Ship BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara