Sakura x WingDing: "Turtlenecks"

Princessmelodykitten

Sakura was wearing WingDing's turtleneck for some reason while WingDing was somewhere. CherryDew was asleep with Sophie in the girl's room as Sakura snuggled the turtleneck. WingDing walked to see Sakura wearing one of his turtlenecks. WingDing was suddenly blushing deep yellow before quietly walking over to Sakura.

Sakura perked before WingDing hugged Sakura from behind, making Sakura yelp, before pulling Sakura onto his lap. Sakura was blushing pink as WingDing was still blushing. "That's my turtleneck." WingDing said with a rose bonebrow. "You have tons of them." Sakura muttered. WingDing, hearing him clearly, kissed his boyfriend's neck gently.

Sakura jolted in surprise as WindDing snickered. WingDing then continued to nuzzle and kiss Sakura's neck as Sakura blushed deep pink. WingDing then nuzzled Sakura's collarbone before hearing Sakura almost squeal. WingDing, being confused, looked at his dragon-skeleton boyfriend. "If you are ticklish, you should know what I might do." WingDing said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare." Sakura growled before WingDing gave him a straight kiss to the skele-lips. Sakura kissed back before WingDing pulled away and nuzzled Sakura's forehead. "Whatever you say Sakura." WingDing said before Sakura nuzzled his head under WingDing's chin.

WingDing kissed the top of Sakura's head before feeling WingDing poking his collarbone. "Stahahap!" Sakura giggled while pushing WingDing away. "You're the first person I met who's ticklish there! Now get over here!" WingDing ordered playfully as Sakura tried his best to keep WingDing from poking or doing anything to his collarbone that might make him even snicker.