Chapter 13: Kuhti cub

Start from the beginning

But then there was no solution to this mystery...

Not able to think of a reasonable explanation, Xia Qi was still full of doubts.

"Let's not think too much about it."  Xie Tao really didn't want to put energy on meaningless speculation. Slightly sighing, he decided to simply regard this as an unexpected happy surprise. "This is a good thing for our club."

Hearing his words, Xia Qi thought of something and nodded.

It may have been that their video had by coincide been seen and forwarded by the lieutenant, and then some of his subordinates forwarded the promotional video in order to get on his good side...

The more she thought, the more she felt it a possibility. After successfully convincing herself, Xia Qi quickly recovered her normal state of mind and even felt a bit excited.

Although most people were busy trying to find the club's connection the the high profile people, there were still some complementing their club, and Xia Qi felt that some parents might even consider sending their cubs here.

In the meanwhile, Star Alliance's General Zarad, the main culprit behind the confusion, took out a small connector and checked on lieutenant Ron's work. He then unconsciously gave a light nod of approval.

As the promotional video spread across Xingyou, the name "Yunbao Branch" came known to many people. Although the matter of why the military officers forwarded it became the main interest, generally most people also got curious about the club itself.

Some people had dug deeper and found out that this club wasn't even in the top 3,000.

Although it felt a bit unlikely considering the military officials' interest, but the ranking was from the official list produced by the Star Alliance -

[Interstellar Nursing Club Rankings]

The ranking was published by the Star Alliance and each of the clubs on the list was ranked after a field assessment made by the Star Alliance's dispatchers. Participation in the assessment required clubs to apply on their own. Of course, the application was conditional and required all aspects of the facilities to meet the minimum application requirements.

In the beginning, some people thought that the Yunbao branch had not applied for the assessment and was therefore not on the list.

When the word spread of them not being among the 3000 rankings, many had been skeptical. But after once again watching the promotional video, they found that although the video and graphics were trying to highlight the club's good points, the club still had relatively simple facilities.

This was just a regular nursing club..

No matter how you looked at it, they could only come to this conclusion.

After this realization, the interest for the post decreased just as fast as it had increased. Most people's curiosity about this cub raising branch gradually dissipated, but the name "Yunbao" still left a shallow impression on their hearts.

Of course, there were exceptions to this, but to really understand one would need to see it from the other's perspective-

A few planets away, in central city at Orte planet, a family dispute was taking place in a villa's sunlit dining room.