Part 10

Part X

The new instructor for this test that they were about to take was something of an mystery. Everything else that is about to happen had been something out of a story.

Only this time in this time loop it had actually would be evident and more than obvious about how things would turn out in the future. Especially for the new arrivals that barely began this semester. Oh what joy would the instructors have in the future. 

Just as the lady was fantasizing about her cruel but untimely methods that she was about to force on these sixth graders. There is a reason that she is the most feared instructor when it comes to how cruel and demeaning of a punishment that she could dish out. 

She just could not wait for this test to begin. An bubbling laugh that itched to come out from her mouth as she held back from showing her intentions for these unexpecting fools that put their trust into her. Quite blindly might she add.

Just as she stopped on the other side of arena towards where a pathway heading towards a different path-way like the one that was mention the first time, the place was being described.

Only this corridor is created of a heavy stone wall that kept was narrow with little lamps hung around it.  Then the flooring underneath the feet of the students making their way through the place. 

The heavy footed woman had continued to lead them towards the destination with a hidden smug grin on the corner of her lips. Even going as far to keep a smile on those light pink lips.

To those who would could only stare with a fond look at a foul person could only see the first layer that was evident on the outside.

But like an onion that had many layers. This would take a couple of peelings to actually see the surface hidden under all those layers of her persona.

And once, her true self is revealed for all to see.  Then she would meet her downfall being as it may things like that only took time.

Just like you can speed up time. You can also rewind it. Time is something that could only be explained in a logical term.

While she lead the group and taking glances over her shoulder towards where Quinn and Josiah were trailing their peers.  The two brothers could only force smiles on their lips in her directions.

The corners of their lips turned upwards for a brief moment then it fell back into a straight line.

For it was not the time to relax since the matron was still near them enough to casually turn around and check up on them.

The two males moved with the hidden tension in their shoulders  as they stopped a few meters behind the group and the lady leading them into another room. 

Quinn shifted on the edge of his heels as he and the other moved into the room.  Unlike the first one where they had arrived this one actually was freezing.

The room itself was a lot smaller than  before not mention there were no windows.

There  are  only two doorways leading into another room from what the male could tell.

But he was just assuming the rest of building  is like the arena. He was not  for certain if it was but he would have to find out for himself.

And he is about to find out. The show and the why, most of his peers will not pass this test. Once, he did actually find out about "it".

Things were about to be taken to another level. A level in which they would never preferred them to be. It's about to get even harder than before.

Then, she came to a stop in the middle of the room. Even the students that were following her just like ducklings stopped a few feet away from her.