Characters

Red Eagle Ranger

Name: Nathan "Nate" Morrison

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Spirit: Eagle

Sentai Counterpart: Yamato Kazakiri

Biography:

"A photographer and vlogger who specializes in documenting strange creatures, Nathan and his partner Josh recently moved to the town of Spring Shallows due of the rumors of ghost lights spotted in the forests near the town. That quickly changed when he and Josh discovered two Spirit Cubes and became Power Rangers! Nathan is a very excitable yet determined person; when there's a goal put in front of him, he goes to any and all lengths to accomplish it."  

Blue Shark Ranger

Name: Miranda Lorne

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Spirit: Shark

Sentai Counterpart: Sela

Biography:

"With a natural love of animals and people, Miranda works at Spring Shallows Conservation Center helping endangered species across the world, while also spending her free time as a surfer. Little did she know that by meeting two visitors at the Center, she'd join them in defending the Earth as a Power Ranger! Always doing her best to see the good in people, she's usually the first to step in to defuse an argument or tense situation between her friends."  

Yellow Lion Ranger

Yellow Ranger

Name: Joshua DeMarco

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Spirit: Lion

Sentai Counterpart: Leo

Biography:

"Knowing Nate ever since he was little, Josh has been with him through thick and thin, helping him with crypto-photography ventures, whether it's helping load and unload equipment, dressing up in a silly costume to lure out a possible creature, or helping protect the planet as a Power Ranger. No matter how silly or crazy the venture, he is fiercely loyal to his friends and ready to protect them at any cost."

Green Elephant Ranger

Name: Owen Holland

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Spirit: Elephant

Sentai Counterpart: Tusk/Zyuoh Elephant

Roll Call: "Spirit of the Wise Elephant! Primal Ranger Green!"

Biography:

"If age comes with wisdom, then Owen is a very wise man. A man of many talents, which includes being an archeologist who specializes in documenting and preserving artifacts and ruins from lost and ancient civilizations, and most recently a protector of Earth as a Power Ranger. As the oldest member of the team, he takes his duty as a Ranger very seriously, providing a grounded stance for the younger members of the team."

White Tiger Ranger

Name: Dawn Riley

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Spirit: Tiger

Sentai Counterpart: Amu

Biography:

"With ambitions of becoming a famous novel writer, Dawn had to very recently put those plans aside when she suddenly ran into four strangers, and wound up joining them defending Earth as part of the next generation of Power Rangers! She can be a very timid person, and easily scared, but when push comes to shove, she'll step into the fray to help her new friends."