I just cried.

“You shut the fuck up next time with your smart remarks stupid bitch.” He said stopping when he heard his front door closed.

“Ayye!”

It was his friends.

“Get the fuck up and don’t say shit else. Go in the bathroom and fix yourself.” He told me.

They busted in the room and he was a completely different person now.

“Damn, what’s wrong with her?” King said.

“She fell off the bed.” He said helping me up from the floor.

“You straight?” Ezra looking from me to Dre.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” I said looking away from Ezra’s gaze.

He was staring like he knew I didn’t fall off the bed and I didn’t need that. He should be with Zoey right now anyways.

Good thing I had on a little bit of clothes so they didn’t see me completely naked.

“How the fuck you fall off the damn bed and look like that?” Quez said.

“Mane ya’ll niggas she straight. Come on.” D’Andre said grabbing my hand and we walked out his room to the bathroom and he closed the door behind us.

I looked down away from him.

“Look at me.” He said.

I didn’t.

“Do I need to slap some sense into you?” he said.

I looked up at him and he just stared at me.

“You bet not say shit to nobody LaMaya or I’ll kill yo muthafuckin’ ass. Shut the fuck up with all this damn crying cause the shit gets on my fucking nerves.”

“Why do you do this to me?” I asked staring at the floor.

“It’s out of love babe, I don’t mean to hurt you like that but sometimes I’m just not in my right mind. I love you to death and I don’t want to see you with nobody else…and I do mean that shit.” He said kissing me.

I didn’t say anything.

“You don’t love me now?” he asked getting mad.

“I love you more than I love myself.” I said as tears just fell.

“Good, I love you too baby but listen go back in my room get your shit and go.”

“Okay.” I said wiping my eyes and we went back into his room.