Chapter 1 Project Pals

Start from the beginning

I scrunched my face up in disgust and made my way to the doors.

The light smoke from the cigarettes twirled in the air as I grabbed hold of the door handle.

I saw one or two student rushing to class and I quickly checked what time it Was.

8:08

Great just great.

I made my way to the office and sat down on the lounge chairs since the front desk lady looked busy.

She was babbling on the phone for at least 5 minuites which not only made me very impatient but made me later to class than it seemed.

I fidgeted with my bracelet for a while but after another 2 minutes of her talking I finally mustered up the courage to interupt her little chat.

You see, when it comes to adults, mostly school faculties and teacher or what ever I get pretty shy. it feels like if I say one word at what feels like the wrong moment they were going to drop my A grade to a D or something.

I walked over to the desk and took a deep breathe.

"Ahem!"

The lady looked my way and narrowed her eyes. her greyish brown hair was in a tight bun and her half moon spectacles rested at her nose as she tilted her head down as that would help her see who the disturber A.K.A me, was.

" Um, excuse me but I was wondering if I could get a late slip please."

My voice turned mouse like which is automatic no matter if the person looked intimidating or had a honey glow smile, it just does.

She told the person in the other line to wait as she ripped a piece of paper and scribbled something on it before giving it to me.

I held it with both my hands as I made my way to my locker.

The halls were empty and quiet except for the echoes of heels which most likely belonged to a few of the teachers.

As I turned a corner I saw the most gruesome sight. I quickly jumped behind the same corner to prevent the 2 students from seeing me which I sort of doubted since they were to busy playing twister with their tongues.

I scrunched up my face like I did with the other couple before realizing that the blonde girl and a brown haired boy were making out in front of my locker.

Asdfghjkl

( my vocabulary for ' are you serious and oh sh*t. )

You see I'm shy with the adults but with people a few year younger than me or the same age and maybe a year or two older, I'm pretty confident.

I sucked the air through my teeth and marched my way over to the disturbing duet.

This time they were on a rampage and I almost laughed at how passionate they were but in the inside i really wanted throw up.

I tapped the girl's shoulder, who was in the process of her shirt being taken off but she was to busy to even notice me standing there.

" Um excuse me!" I said and this time I tapped her shoulder multiple times.

They quickly broke apart with horror on their faces, probably thinking I was a teacher or something because of the sternness in my voice.

After realizing that I was a just a student, There faces quickly relaxed and and like that they started to do there little shenanigan dance again.

I rolled my eyes, teens and their hormones.

I started to get pissed and I looked at my phone for the time again.