Are You Gonna Stay The Night

Bắt đầu từ đầu

       "I may not like you Hayley, but I like the way you think," he chuckled. 

 "Jax isn't around and you can satisfy my needs just as much as he can. Might as well take advantage of it."

**************************************

 Toni's P.O.V 

     As soon as I got home, Luke was just throwing questions at me. Why was the girl taking me? What's wrong with her? Is she sick? Why was Brendan here? I thought you two broke up? What's going on Toni? 

     I continued to tell him 'nothing' for every answer. I didn't want my younger, but extremely protective brother trying to help. I sent him to his room, like the mommy I am. Speaking of mommy, I'm still upset. She's just become so selfish lately and its ridiculous. When you finally have me back for years, you want to ignore me once you get a gay. And she's getting married way too early. They just fucking met.

     And then you have the things Brendan said run through my mind. I'm not going to ask questions for a while though about it. Things are finally going good with him and I, and I don't want our relationship to crumble yet again! 

    I decided to take advantage of the fact there are no parents and call Maggie, Jax, Zayne, Presley, and Blake. The people I knew would be able to come. And I don't want too many people at the house. Even though I love Raysha, Elliot, Edith, Rylie, and Courtney. I just didn't want to just bring everybody here.

   They all agreed and said they were on their way over. I decided to take a quick shower and put on some pajamas after an exhausting day at work. As I was putting my hair into a low bun, there was knock at the door. I quickly pulled on my shorts and ran towards the door. I opened it to see everyone with wide grins. But no Jax. Oh...

    "Hey Toni, we brought snacks just in case," Presley replied. 

   "Wow, you smell really good," Maggie said hugging me. They all walked in and as I was about to close the door, and impact stopped it. A foot. It was Jax with an overnight bag in his hands like the rest. I just stared at him.

    "Hey baby, you thought I wasn't coming," he said holding out his arms, waiting for a hug. I just continued to stare. It was all my thoughts clouding my mind about him. He doesn't even care. It was a bet. Once he gets that, you'll be back to your normal life. He'll do anything to get that p- 

     "Are you okay," he asked. Concern filled his seagreen eyes and I nodded to assure him. I pulled him into a hug. I held him longer than usual. Taking in his pine scent and the feeling of his strong chest. I felt the vibration of him chuckling, "you really missed me huh?"

  "Nope," I said popping the p, "I'm happy you guys could come. I put this sound thing in my brother's room so he won't be waking up. Thank god."

      "You look sad Toni," said Presley. 

  "It's just stress and the fact my mom's getting married to Adam," I grumbled. I flopped myself on the couch stomach first. I wiggled my butt in irritation and continued to mumble incoherent words into the couch cushion. 

      "What? Didn't she just meet that guy a month ago?" laughed Zayne. 

   "Might as well have," I said lifting myself from the couch, "if they get a divorce or have problems I will damn well know what for. And she left this morning without anything but a note saying she was celebrating. It's crappy to me. But screw that. I wanted to watch movies and talk with my friends, which is what we're going to do."

        "Amen to that," Blake shouted. I heard Luke's door open and his little feet stomp down the steps. We all froze and looked at him. He looked like an old grumpy man. His hair in every direction in Choo Choo pajamas. 

        "You people must know, I am tired. It's nine p.m. and I boy's got to sleep. I'm not saying to completely be quiet, but talk less loudly Gooooooddd!" he groaned. He walked back up the stairs, scratching his butt on the way. I stifled my laughter until he made it all the way into his room and shut the door. Then my dying whale laugh filled the house. 

        "He is so your sibling," Mags comments, " especially with the arse scratch!"

  "Hey, I don't do that." As if on cue, I walked into the kitchen and began scratching my left cheek because it started to itch. I heard everyone laugh and just shook my head. I grabbed a few more snacks, drinks, and cups from the kitchen. 

     Two large hands made their way around my hips and pulled me into a chest. 

    "Guess who?" whispered the voice. Obviously Jax, but I decided to tease him.

" Misha Collins? You're the only man I love," I said with awe. He turned me around pretty quickly with hurt written on his face, "you're not Misha."

     "Seriously? The only man you love?" he questioned. 

 "Oh well I also like Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien -" He shut me up with a forceful kiss, yet filled with a lot of passion. He pulled back, while I was trying to fix my breathing. I should make him jealous more often.

      "No. It's only me," he said making our foreheads touch. His eyes were clouded with a look I couldn't recognize. It sent tingles down my spine, and a zoo in my stomach.

      "Use protection!" shouted Blake. I felt myself start blush and pushed my face into Jax's chest. He chuckled and picked me up bridle style into the family room. The snacks were set up and 21 Jump Street was on tv. We spent more time laughing and talking to eachother than watching the movie. 

     Six Hours Later ( SpongeBob Narrator Voice) 

" Jax, everyone's sleep," I whispered. Everyone was passed out on the floor or couch. I pulled my blanket tighter around me and headed upstairs. he followed behind me, stumbling from sitting for so long. 

    "Use protection," Blake whispered to us. I thought he was sleep? 

    I looked to see him rubbing Presley's now bald head and kissed her back. Adorable. I continued my journey to my comfortable bed. Once I hit the bed, I was nearly out. Jax took off his shirt and put on some basketball shorts from his bag. He pulled my arms around his waist with his head in my neck. I'm the big spoon.

    I giggled as my eyes started to close. At this moment, I was happy. I wasn't caring about Brendan's words or my trusting issues. I wasn't caring about my past or my mom getting married. It was about me finally being happy with someone. 

*************************

     I felt kisses pepper all over my face. Opening my eyes slowly, I saw Jax looking at me. 

 "The sunlight, it burns!" I screamed. I felt like my eyes were going to roll from my head. I need Jesus! Save me!

    "Toni?" Jax chuckled. 

 "Five more minutes..." I trailed. I closed my eyes, ready to go back to my dream. It was amazing. I was dating Tyler Posey and he was ready to propose. I was going to say "I do" until this asshole woke me up.

    A soft impact hit my face and I woke up to Jax hitting it with a pillow. I was up from this. If it's a battle he wants, it's what he's going to get. I stood up on the bed, grabbing a pillow. 

  "Jax Henderson: you ready?" I asked. He gave me an odd look, but wasn't able to defend himself. I launched myself at him and hit him in the face. It sent him tumbling to the ground with me on top of him, " what time is it?"

   " I think it's 11," he answered. I walked towards the living room to see everyone still sleep. I'm hungry so...they need to wake up.

 "Losers!" I yelled hitting the pan repeatedly with a spoon in all of their ears. 

      Maggie was the first to get up, groaning and giving me crazy eyes. 

    "Toni have you gone mad?!" she asked.

  "No! I'm hungry! Let's go to IHOP!" I shouted, still hitting the pan. When everyone woke up, I went to my brother's room. He was still sleep. He slept for an entire day once. I thought he was dead actually. I was crying and held his hand until he woke up. 

 "Booger!" I screamed in his ear. He rolled off his bed and hit me in the head, as if it were a snooze button, "get up we're going to for breakfast, even though it's almost noon."

    That's when he woke up. Pfft. 

     It's a short chapter I'm sorry. The next chapter is going to have some stuff in it, and by it I mean drama. I was celebrating because you awesome readers helped me reach my goal of 100k reads. I love you all so much. It's fantastic! I love you all so much. This chapter is dedicated to IOnlySpeakSarcasm, because she's awesome. She's an amazing fangirling fan and her username is literally me. I love you!