Chapter 19

Kevin handed Chyna a Gucci bag and 5 crisp hundred dollar bills. "Pay the light bill with one, and do whatever you want with the rest," he instructed her, referring to the money.

Chyna jumped up and down, and kissed his face a thousand times. "Awwh! Thank you, baby!" Sure she hated spending the nights alone, but she and her home were well taken care of. She respected his hustle, and appreciated the love that he showed her, even more.

"You know I love you," he told her as squeezed her ass cheeks. Kevin's phone rang, and Chyna disappeared into the back of the condo with her belongings.

"D! What's up bro?" Kevin answered.

"Me and Ariel just broke up."

"Again?" Kevin laughed. "Get it together, lil bro," he joked.

Devin had no idea what he was going to do. He hadn't spoken to Tiffany, since the altercation with she and Ariel. Going to their house, was never an option, until today. He hoped that Tiff hadn't mentioned what happened, to Kevin. He loved his brother, and didn't want anything to come in between them.

"So, can I-" Devin started.

"Hold on Devin, somebody's trying to get me."

Devin sighed and waited for his brother to click back into his line.

"D, Mama just had a heart attack!" Kevin shouted.

"Bro, what?!" Devin felt like he had just been gut punched.

"Baby, I'll see you later," Devin heard Kevin say, before he hung up the phone.

••••••••

Ariel had been trying all day, to contact the officer that was called out to her house, the day the peeping tom was outside of her window. She had no luck, so she left a message.

'Hi Officer Bowers, this is Ariel Kingston. I know that I said I wanted no updates on the case, but I've had a change of heart. I wanted to know if the DNA analysis from the bottle came back. If not, I know who it was anyway. So call me back. Goodbye.'

Ariel had to prove to Devin she wanted no parts of Brandon's ass. She was hurt by his accusations, but that didn't change the love she had for him.

Ariel literally hadn't spoken to Brandon, since her and Devin first made things official. Her father would always try to trick her into seeing him, but this time he went too far. If only he knew, that this guy was peaking into her window, and stealing her panties.