Chapter 13

"Kevin, I don't want to hear shit! You haven't been home in three days. Don't tell me shit about you were making money, because you had to have been laying your head somewhere. in between time!"

"Chyna, you know I have to go check on my children, and sometimes they want me to stay the night with them."

"You're still sleeping with their mother, that's why," Chyna mumbled.

"You want to run that by me again, Chyna?" Kevin sat his clippers on the cabinet and walked closer to the bath tub where she was. He stood there with his arms folded, as she stepped out of the shower. He knew she couldn't resist him when he did that. "I don't want no damned Tiffany, if that's what you're thinking. & If all of the bills are getting paid, and you're getting whatever the hell you want, I don't see what the fuck the problem is. Gucci bags, Prada this, and YSL that."

"Baby you're right, I'm sorry." Chyna kissed Kevin's lips, and he instantly sprang to attention. Her fetish for the finer things was being met without question, and she wasn't going to mess that up. She told him whatever he wanted to hear. "It's just that I miss you so much when you're not here," she moped.

Kevin used his body weight to pin Chyna against the wall. "Yeah right, you know you have a little boyfriend that comes and visits you when I'm away," Kevin joked.

"Kevin, you know bet-"

Kevin kissed her shoulders and her ear.

"Unhhh," she moaned.

"I know what?" Kevin forced himself inside of her, and looked into her eyes. "Answer me."

Chyna buried her face in his shoulder, as he stroked her insides with all of him. Still can't top his brother's skills, but she matched his pace and grinded her walls against his pelvis. "Nothing," she muffled into his skin. Chyna's hands slipped and slided in the sweat that was forming on Kevin's shoulder, as she tried gripping his body.

Kevin felt her body twitch underneath him. "Are you there?" He whispered in her ear.

"Yes, I'm there," she lied. Chyna bit into Kevin's shoulder and sighed deeply, "I l-l-l-ove y-you-u-u."

••••••••

Kannon and KJ argued, as they watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the flat screen tv, that Ariel had on the wall in the living room. "I'm Mickey, and you're Goofy," KJ told his younger brother.

"No, I'm Mickey!" Kannon yelled at his brother.

"No you're not because you're stupid like Goofy," KJ teased.

Kannon drew his fist back, and stood in his brother's face. "Alright! I'm going to do you like Daddy do Mama."

"You're going to do what?!" Kannon jumped at the sound of his uncle' Devin's voice.

"Kannon, have a seat. KJ, come here," Devin instructed.

Devin was sure his bottom lip was on the floor, when his nephew finished talking to him. KJ told him that his daddy hits his mother constantly, and that Kevin tries to hide it, but KJ is no fool. He went on to tell Kevin that they argue about money often. Devin was praying that KJ didn't know about his mother's night gig. He was thankful when KJ didn't mention it.

Devin shook his head in disgust. What the fuck has his brother become? Did he miss something? His brother was making his wife sell her body, and he was abusing her in front of their children? Devin shook his head yet again. I bet my father is turning over in his grave right now.

He was also pissed off at the fact that Kevin had their poor mother fooled. You couldn't tell her anything when it comes to him, though. Devin loved his twin too much to bring all of his shadiness to the light, but he knew that eventually, things would play themselves out. If we are different, it's in the same way.