Chapter 14: Tears Of A Balmera

Third P.O.V

In the Bridge of the Castle of Lions, Shiro awakens to Sendak ordering Haxus to find the saboteur who is thwarting their plans.

"Haxus! I want whoever's in this ship found and terminated!" Sendak yells. 

"Commander Sendak, I've received a transmission generating from somewhere inside." Informs Haxus.

Haxus plays Team Voltron's communication channel out loud. Allura and Pidge are heard speaking.

ALLURA: "There's not much time before they get the ship running again. You must shut off the particle barrier so we can get in."

PIDGE: "You got it. Tell me what to do."

ALLURA: "The particle barrier generator is beneath the main hull."

"She's telling the intruder how to take down our defenses." Haxus says.

"Yes, but she's also giving away his location. Find that room. Kill the Paladin!" Sendak orders as Galra Sentries leave. 

"Repair the engine. Emperor Zarkon
has commanded us to bring him Voltron. This ship will rise before day's end." He says.

Hunk's P.O.V 

We were in the bottom of the mine on the Balmera, two aliens approach Coran and I from the darkness. I raise my cannon Bayard in defense.

"Okay, don't come any closer! I don't know how to use this very well."

The aliens step into the lights; they were two rocky aliens instead of the Galra.

"Wait a minute. You're not Galra."

"Nor are you!" One of the rocky aliens respond.

A Galra fighter jet slowly descends the mine.

"A patrol!" The tall rocky alien said.

"Shay, we must take leave from these ones, now." He said again.

"Wait, please! We need your help. If the Galra find us, they'll kill us." Coran pleaded.

"Or torture us." I added.

"Or keep us as some sort of creepy pet to play with how they please." Coran said again.

"Not our problem, Hairy Lip. Galra see us near you and they kill both you and us. Shay, exeunt!" He said turning his back to us.

"No! These many years only Galra have been seen here. I will not turn my back on the skylings." She defended for us.

"... Vex!" The tall one mumbled than the two approach the Altean flight pod.

"Grab a side. In here. Hurry!" He tells the other one.

They push the flight pod out of sight while Coran and I follow. I look back and notice the Galra patrol passes by without detecting us.

"Thanks for saving us. I'm Hunk." I say.

"Shay. And this one, my brother Rax. How did you fall to us?" Shay asked.

"Well, we came looking for something. And you guys might be the right people to help us find it." I said.

Pidge's P.O.V

I was inside the Castle of Lions at the Generator Room: a long hall of energy arcs. I speak to Allura through the team's communication channel.

ALLURA: "Pidge, have you made it to the Generator Room?"

PIDGE: "I'm in. This technology is so advanced, I don't know if I can figure it out."