Chapter 3: Lions, A Castle, Princess, Zarkon? What?

Your P.O.V

The team arrives at the location with the jagged rocks, thanks to Hunk's new device, the VoltronGeiger.

"... OK. I admit it. This is super freaky." Lance said looking around. "I'm getting a reading." Said Hunk walking to the cave with ancient carvings inside that me and Keith were talking about.

"What are these?" Shiro asked inspecting the lion carvings that were in the cave. "These are the lion carvings we were telling you about. They're everywhere around here." I answered.

Lance approaches a carving and touches it, causing all of the other carvings to light up, surprising everyone.

"Whoa... Whoa!" Lance said quickly taking his hands off of the carvings.
"Heh, they've never done that before." My boyfriend said coming to me and holding my hand.

Keith P.O.V (Let's try mixing it up a bit.)

"Heh, they've never done that before."
I say while going to where (Y/n) is and hold her hand. Then out of nowhere the ground beneath us starts to shake and I hold (Y/n) hand tighter then before.

The ground then collapses and the all of us fall into a cavern of water. I groaned and saw (Y/n) on top of me, face flat on my back. She then gets off and pulls me up.

I get up only to look see what looks like a mechanical blue lion inside a... force field.

"They are everywhere." Lance says. "Is this it? Is this the Voltron?" Pidge asks. "It... must be." Said Shiro hesitating a bit. "This is what's been causing all this crazy energy out here." I told them.

I then approach the Blue Lion, and at the corner of my eyes I see the rest of the team slowly approaching too.

"Looks like there's a force field around it." I say. "Does anyone else get the feeling that it is staring at them?" Lance said moving from side to side looking at the lion. "Hmm... No." (Y/n) says to the the Cuban. "Yeah. The eyes are totally following me." Lance says.

I go up to the force field and touch it. Then Lance and (Y/n) go up to the force field too.

"I wonder how we get through this." I ask touching the force field.

"Maybe you just have to knock." Lance says then literally knocks on the force field and it reacts, dissipating and igniting the area around them in blue.

I then see a image of Voltron forming from Six Lions in my mind.

"Woah..." Everyone exclaims. "Uh, did everyone just see that?" Lance asks still mesmerized by what he just saw.

"Voltron is a robot! Voltron is a huge, huge, awesome robot!" Hunk yells. "And this thing is only one part of it! I wonder where the rest of them are." Pidge says wondering. "This is what they're looking for." Shiro says. "Incredible." I add, still so entranced by what I just saw.

Then Blue Lion suddenly lowers its head and opens its mouth to what I think means that it wants us inside. The action terrifying both Hunk and Pidge.

Lance hesitates, but then smirks and gleefully enters the lion and takes a seat in the cockpit.

We all follow Lance inside and I took (Y/n)'s hand in mines, holding it tightly. She responds with holding my hand tightly too.

"Here we go." Says Lance, examining the lions interior.

He then sits on the chair and the seat jolts forward, making lance scream, and the command console...activates.

"Heheh! All right! Very nice!" Lance exclaims. "OK guys, I-I feel the need to point out, just so that we're all, y'know, aware: We are in some kind of futuristic alien cat head right now." Hunk points out the obvious. "Hunk sorry. But, I think we noticed." (Y/n) adds.