Chapter 24: Prince Charmings

I'm sitting in the cafeteria not touching my lunch, worrying about Harley. Suddenly it hit me that she doesn't have school today. But she said to Grayson that she is going to school before I woke up and now she is not picking up any of my calls. I hope she is alright.

"Are you alright?", Ethan asks as he takes a seat beside me.

"Uh..yeah", I trail off.

"But you seem zoned out. Is everything okay? Are you sure?", he asks again with a concerned look.

"It's just Harley isn't answering any of my calls and texts", I look around at him.

"She said earlier that she is going to school", he says.

"Yeah but she doesn't have any classes today. That's why I am worried", I say clasping my hands together.

"Hey there!", Grayson greets and takes his seat along with the others. Then my phone starts to ring and I take a quick look. A relief washes over me as I read the name Harley calling....

"Excuse me, guys", I walk up to a less crowded place and hit the answer button.

"Where the hell were you? How dare you not to pick up my calls and answer my texts? Do you have even any idea how worried I was? Come home today and I will show you how dreadful I can be, Harley Johnson".

"Whoa! Whoa! Chill woman"

"Chill? Are you telling me to chill? I am gonna rip your head off."

"Then I ain't coming home until mom and dad arrive. Huh!"

"You didn't answer my questions."

"I was at Shelly's place. Just plotting some plans. Phone was on silent so I didn't notice any of your texts and calls. I am sorry for that."

"Hmm. Alright. Don't ever do this. And you know what I am capable of, right?"

"Right."

"Wait, why did you lie about school then?"

"Um..you know I don't like to be alone so I thought to go to school but as soon as I went out I remembered I don't have school today. Then I ended up coming over at Shelly's."

"Oh. Okay. Be home before 5."

"Okay. MOM."

"Yeah whatever."

I disconnect and come over to our table. Relieved.

"God! You are going to be a strict mother, Lee", Grayson flushes making me blushed.

"What? No. I will be a cool mum", I say and wiggle my eyebrows.

"We all saw what you did there. Half of the cafeteria did", he starts laughing.

"Shut up", I throw a fry at him and somehow he catches it and then shoves it in his mouth. I only roll my eyes.
.
.
.
"Yoho! We get an unexpected one week off and that is incredible", Micheal squeals.

"Yeah that truly is unexpected. Would it be exaggerating if I say I am on the top of the world?", I lean on Micheal who is currently sitting on grass.

"Yes. You know I come to school to see Cameron. I am a little but sad that I won't get to see him", she says and holds out her lower lips.

"Aww, come on baby give me a hug", I pull her.

"Seems like girls are having some make out session", a voice breaks out. I spin around to meet a huge guy standing there like a tree.

"Non of your business", I spit out.

"Little smarty pants you are, huh?", that living tree comes towards at me. But I decide not to move.

"What's going on in here?", Ethan's voice breaks out from the back.

"I got this", I shout back.

"Oh really?", the huge guy whispers as I look right into his eyes. I feel Micheal walks up and stand beside me.

"Move, Seamus", Ethan says as tries to squeeze between us. The huge guys named Seamus looks up at me and then walks away.

"Who was that freak?", I say in disgust.

"A freak obviously. Never mind him. He is just a boneheaded pervert", Ethan spits. "Let's get you home". I nod.

"See you, Mic", I look around at her and give her a hug.

"See you, pineapple", she chuckles.

"Isn't Grayson coming with us?", I ask timidly.

"Yeah he will meet us at the parking lot", Ethan says.

"Lee! Why do you look a little off?", Grayson says as I walk towards him.

"Nothing. Just met a stupid out there", I state. Grayson looks at Ethan.

"Seamus happened", Ethan says shortly.

"That pervert. Did he say something to you? I will beat the shit out of that bastard", Grayson says all heated up.

"Oh nothing, Ray. He doesn't worth it. Seriously. Let's go home. I am tired", I say handling my school bag to him.
.
.
.
The drive was quiet though. I came home already found Harley on couch watching her favorite tv show. I immediately went up to my room and freshened myself up to change something comfortable. This week - I will just lay in bed and dwell on my dreams. I will have my Prince Charmings playing different roles in my head. *laughs like an evil*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, liked this one? Yes, yes, I know not so eventful. I have something in my mind though. Don't worry.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all.