Chapter 16: Don't cry

GRAYSON'S POV

The class will be finished any minute now. I am waiting for that sweet sound of the bell aaand the bell rings. I got up and hurry to outside.

"Slow down", Ethan calls out.

"Hurry up", I reply.

"What's the hurry?, he asks in annoyance.

"Nothing. I want to go home badly", I grin.

"Homesick", he mutters rolling his eyes. We make our way outside and heads towards the parking lot. Haley will be shopping with Micheal. She will drop Haley home. I think in my mind.

"You know this guy Liam?", I ask.

"Not too closely. Just met him couple of times ", Ethan says shaking his head. I nod. I park my car in the parking lot.

"How was the school?", mom asks as we pace inside.

"Okay ", we state together. We walk towards her place a kiss on her both cheeks. She grins.

"We have a party to attend. We will be late", I state.

"Okay", she mutters watching tv.

We make our way to our rooms. I jump into bed. It was a long day. I am tired already. I will take a nap.
.
.
.
"Wake up. Wake up", a loud scream wakes me up knowing that it is Ethan.

"What?", I grumble.

"We will be late for the party remember?", he shouts again.

"Yeah yeah getting up", I mumble and open my eyes. I let out a breath and get up. I think I will take a shower. I make my way towards the washroom.

After fifteen minutes, I get out from the washroom. As usual I choose something black to wear. I fix my hair and I am ready. "Uh...my watch?", I mumble to myself. Oh there it is! On the bedside table. I walk up there and buckle up the watch. I flicker my eyes up and they get stuck  on a view I never thought I would witness.

I see Haley half naked. She is only in a single towel inspecting her dress. I decide to move away but my feet decided something else for me. It decided to glued to the floor. What?! I am a boy! I have my hormones, okay?

How come is she so careless? She didn't even realize that her curtains are open. God This girl! While I was thinking all this then she starts to unwrap her towel. What? No stop, Lee.

She stops suddenly and clenches the towel and grab the dress trying to cover her body. Probably she realized her curtains are open. I move away quickly. This time my feet didn't betray me. Woaf!!

I make my way to the downstairs and call for Ethan. As soon as Ethan appears we hop in the car and drive through Haley's driveway. As Haley's thought comes up my mind automatically visualizes the scenery I witnessed few minutes ago. I shake my head to let out those thoughts.

"What?", Ethan rises an eyebrow.

"What?", I ask in confusion.

"You we-", before he could complete his sentence we catch a glimpse of Haley. She looks beautiful in black. Uh...what am I doing?! After exchanging greetings I start for the party.