She nodded her head. Ryan bent back down to her dripping hole and thrusted his tongue inside of her. She was very wet . . .

She moaned. "Daddy!" She screamed loudly.

Ryan enjoyed Bella's inpatience. And her screams. He wanted more.

He took his index finger and pushed it inside of her dripping wet sex. He pushed it in once, receiving a moan from Bella, and thrusted once more before adding a second finger. Bella screamed loudly.

"Yes baby doll, let it all out," Ryan said calmly.

"Please Daddy, you know what I want," Bella begged, still groaning from Ryan's thrusts. She began pushing her hips forward to match his pace.

"Yes kitten. Do you want me to fuck you hard, so hard its like you're in heaven?"

"Yes daddy," Bella said, screaming when Ryan's fingers left her hole.

He slurped her juices off of his fingers and placed his hands back at his side. He threw his clothes off, standing up.

"Kitten . . ." Ryan warned. "I won't be easy."

"Yes daddy. I don't want it easy," Bella said.

Ryan readied himself at the end of the bed. He put Bella's legs on top if his shoulders. He yanked his briefs off, revealing his throbbing member.

"Please, Daddy . . ." Bella pleaded, biting her tiny finger.

Ryan enjoyed Bella's begging. He craved to hear her screaming "DADDY!" at the top of her lungs. And that was exactly what he was going to get.

He thrusted himself inside of her hot entrance. Bella grabbed his upper arms, scraping her nails on him.

"Oh my . . ." She moaned.

He started slowly, but hell - 'slow' was the least of things that would come out of tonight.

"Faster, Daddy!" Bella yelled, thrusting her hips upward. Ryan smirked.

"Fuck, kitten, you're so tight." Ryan thrusted again, feeling her walls beginning to tighten.

"FASTER!!" Bella screamed. Ryan did just that; he sped up, thrusting so deep inside of her she was seeing stars.

"DDDAAADDDDDDYYY!!" Bella shouted, scraping her nails on Ryan's back. Ryan felt like he was bleeding back there.

He thrusted a couple more times. Bella's walls of her core were getting tighter and tighter, her orgasm was coming soon.

"DADDY!" Bella screamed, orgasming. The orgasm was hard and sudden.

She fell back onto the bed with Ryan, panting. They were tired. That was one hell if a night.

--------------------
Submission
--------------------

Ryan walked up to Bella, who was sleeping in her bed. He tapped her shoulder once, then twice, before watching her stretch her arms and wake up.

"Stand up," Ryan demanded. Bella stood up, her legs wobbly, and kept her face down. Her hair covered her face.

"Are you thisty?" Ryan asked, smirking. He knew exactly what he was going to do.

Bella nodded her head. Ryan took her hand, and led her to the hot tub.

***

Ryan took Bella's hand, and pulled her carefully into the hot tub with him.

She sat in carefully next to him, careful not to get too close. But Ryan had other plans.

"Get on my lap, Bella," he whispered. He pulled her on top of him, getting a good view of what he would enjoy tasting later.