Ghost Visits (Annie x Levi)

One-Shot information:

AU – 6 Insane Asylum

Genre – 2 Horror

Rating – 3 PG13

Pairing: Annie x Levi

Yes romance

Writer: dragonlover098

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi scowled as he walked through the building.

“Tch, why did it have to be this place?” He grumbled as he tried to avoid all the grimy areas of the rooms. He was in an abandoned Insane Asylum. He had no idea why it was no longer in use, but he could care less. He had to find some records. As he searched through the building, he came across the office. It was still in shape, but there were holes and cracks in the floor, as well as piles of grime. Scowling, Levi found the desk and forced open the drawers. The locking mechanisms didn’t seem to work now. Inside he found yellowed pages, which he started shifting through. He pulled out a small folder when he found a picture of a girl. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. A soft look over took his features.

“Annie…So that’s your name…”

“What of it?” A sudden voice filled the room. Levi turned but didn’t see anything. “Oh, a visitor? I don’t know you…”

“Where are you?” He asked. The voice belonged to a girl, but no one was in the room.

“Right here.” He turned to look at his side, where a tall girl was standing. She matched the girl in the pictures.

“Annie Leonhardt”

“Yes~?”

“…you’re supposed to be dead.”

“I’m very much alive”

Levi looked at the records. “You died 20 years ago.”

- to be continued -

---------------------------------------

A/N: I’m thinking about continuing this, but not sure.