16.Test One

Two figures entered the room from from a swirling wall of colours and sounds. They moved gracefully, with fluid movements.

The male figure ran and enveloped Dimi in a tight embrace, with the female following right after. Both of them crushed her in their hugs. With much protest and complaints, she extracted herself from the head and his wife's hug and led them to the boys who were sitting, their backs a bit too straight, like they would be judged on every little thing they do. The male sweeped in hugging each of the boys, taking them by surprise. Some- Hobi, Jimin, Tae and Jin- hugged him back while the others simply stiffened. He pulled back after hugging Jimin and smiled widely at them.

Namjoon was quite surprised. He had been expecting someone middle-aged and business-like, but Rafeeq met none of his expectations. The man in fact looked no older than 24 with a lean stature, about Jimin's height with sparkling eyes. The woman in contrast seemed very calm and composed, smiling faintly at her husband's childishness. The only indication of her feelings was her hand which was gripping Dimi's tightly. Tight enough that it hurt but not painful enough that she would pull away.

"So. Guys. I am Rafeeq and I will be testing your control over your powers. This is just standard- okay, this isn't standard, sorry about that. But you guys are somewhat special cases so I need to make sure it is safe for others. That you don't hurt them by accident. Don't worry, I won't bite." He laughed at himself as he squished Jimin's cheeks.

"Don't mind him. He's an idiot," Yifa swooped in pulling Rafeeq away from the poor boy who's cheeks were getting destroyed. "We should begin," she said smiling motherly.

Jin admired the woman. She seemed so poised and calm. Level headed. Her blue-green hair fell past her waist, her body thin and tall. Quite opposite of Dimi, in fact.

Dimi whose hair did not even reach her shoulders properly, hanging in a choppy dark halo around her face. Her body curving so beautifully. Every slope and slant perfect. She appeared strong and capable, not fragile. Not like the wisp of a woman who was smiling warmly at them.

Rafeeq wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Yes, we should. I'll clear up some space." All of a sudden the furniture moved to the edges of the room save for the couch and chairs the seven were sitting on, leaving a space in the middle where the tables were usually kept.

"That's good. Now. Who's first?" He looked expectantly at Dimi.
"Um.." She faltered. "Wel-"
"Me." Jin stood up walking to the male. He was nervous, yes. He had used his power so many times but each time was different.

"Good!! Very good! Now, then. Relax. Take a deep breath. Start whenever you want," Rafeeq said brightly and took a few steps back.

Jin nodded inhaling deeply. His mind was a jumble of thoughts but he could of course focus on what he wanted to turn into. He felt warmth tingling down his body as he drew her face in his mind, sketching out the details. The slope if her nose. Her eyes, lighter around the pupil and darker at the end. Her shoulders and hips and legs and all elegant curves. He felt hair fall down to his neck.

Jungkook gasped as he saw the transformation. It was unreal. And beautiful. It was like water, lapping over the surface. Jin's face molded, disappeared and in his place was an exact copy of Dimi. He sneaked a look at her and saw her smiling face. Rafeeq wolf whistled, "You know if I wasn't married, I would be married you." Jin visibly blushed.
"Please do," Yifa rolled her eyes. "I've been stuck with this snoring elephant for years."
"No thank you," Jin said. It was Dimi's voice too. He was a perfect and exact copy of her.

"So... only humans or..?" Yifa ventured.
"Animals as well," Jin-Dimi answered immediately.
That's news. Jimin thought. He was quite intrigued by Jin. The transformation was absolutely unreal.
Jin concentrated again envisioning a black and grey husky. It's powerful body.

He felt the ground under his hands. When he opened his eyes, everything had lost it's colour. Dimi squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck burying her face in his fur. He licked her face, making her squeal more. She would always tell him she wanted a dog. He had never transformed into one in front of her before. Only birds.

"This girl will never grow up," Yifa chuckled.
Yoongi couldn't help but wonder, as she nuzzled the husky, who Dimi was when she was not in a life threatening situation. What she liked. What she loved. What was she scared of. Everything. He wanted to know everything.

That's all I have for today. Thanks to those who bothered to click on this story. 😘🤩 I probably won't update tomorrow as I have a test. I hope I don't fail. I'm gonna go study now. BYEEEEEEE!!!💜💜