29. Coffee

A/N ~ I need to stop leaving my readers hanging, plan the story, and maintain it more regularly right? *laughs nervously*

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS UPDATE COMING!

PLUS, DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER? NICE AND BLACK AND PINK EH?

-----

Jungkook...yes...was now naked.

His immunity had grown much stronger than a human will ever have in their lifetime. So, after running around freely in the wilderness, with the moon goddess viewing him like how a mother looks over her little child playing carelessly, he decided to jump into the nearby cold lake.

A human would've squealed by the cold temperature, but for Jungkook, it was look jumping into a water to blow off the boiling steam emitting from his sweaty pores.

The moonlight was clearly visible, and the tension had flowed away from his supernatural veins.

The little kiss from Chaeyoung that ignited something unfamiliar in his chest did send mixed emotions to the youngest member of the group of werewolves. He was so confused about it.

Floating in the water, the water which seemed to look black in the moon's reflection, was convenient for the moon goddess.

Basically, she didn't have to see his junk.

"Tell me what you're thinking about, kooks."

"Kooks? That's one shitty nickname for me." Jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes. His entire body was now moist from the natural water, his mind wanting to drift to another world of dreamland.

"That's not the point. Tell me what you're-"

"You can't read my mind? I thought you had powers." Jungkook couldn't help but mock the woman.

Considering she was a goddess, he was definitely disrespecting her. However, the goddess, Ji-eun, was used to it that it almost worried her.

Everyone was supposed to treat her like she was royalty.

But Jungkook making fun of her and such throughout the short years that they became close, it didn't seem to faze her.

"I can...but I just want to see if you are telling me the truth."

"Wow, and the goddess speaks the truth. She wants to test me." Jungkook was speaking as if the goddess wasn't there in person.

"God damn it jungkook, do you want me to cut your dick off?!"

"NO!" Jungkook stood in the water, covering his crotch area with his hands in horror. Eyes were going to pop out of his eyes in any second, as he looked at the thin framed girl of ethereal beauty.

"Then fucking answer my question you stubborn bitch." Wow...the goddess had never sworn so much practically...ever.

"The kiss." Jungkook muttered quietly, not being able to make eye contact with the older.

"What about the kiss?"

"It was just a small peck, yet something felt really weird..." Jungkook couldn't decipher it.

"I know you can describe it. Take your time." Ji eun encouraged, but Jungkook peered at her carefully.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook peered at her questioningly.

"Because you've never felt this way before. I know it."

----

"How's the coffee?" Chaeyoung sat beside Yoongi, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

He slurped loudly, "Meh. I could've made this on my own."