13. Transformation

A/N ~ Time to speed things up a little, shall we? 

-----

Months had gone by, and Jungkook visited Lee Ji-eun, the moon goddess, a couple of times

Those encounters were to 'hang out' as 'friends', which was quite surprising. It was also a time to receive advice, and do 'normal things'...well...before everything changed.

The advice consisted of preparations, where to go, and try to be as calm as possible when the transformation took place for the very first time.

Just thinking about how Jungkook would end up looking, made him so curious yet excited. 

He had no idea.

As long he wasn't ugly, thin, and acne filled...he was just hoping for the best.

----

Chaeyoung would pop in Jungkook's head form time to time, but he had become so busy that as much as he wanted to fantasize about her, he had shit to do. He was reaching close to his milestone of his life, and he didn't have much time like he did in the past. 

His werewolf brothers, also helped him with the preparation, and even start working out. That way, the transformation wouldn't be as painful. 

The pain was something no wolf looked forward too, especially when transforming for the first time. 

Chaeyoung on the other hand was living her life.

She never thought of Jungkook as anything but a 'friend'. But, they weren't even friends to begin with.

She was mainly curious about him, and she had a taste of how he would look in the future from her special powers.

It was quite interesting in all honesty. 

Jungkook had always been interesting.

But, nothing more.

Did her heart flutter?

No.

Did she want to kiss him?

No.

Was it like love at first sight?

Absolutely not.

Just...curiosity.

------

Graduation had finally arrived, and Jungkook, the last of the brothers had finally received his certificate.

He made it threw 4 torturous years of high school!!!

A small get together was held for celebration, and Jungkook was kind enough to pay for the meal.