3. Ugly

"Jungkook, I want Taehyung's Number."

That was Rose's demand and statement

**

Taehyung's number?

Jungkook wasn't sure what to do, in fact, he was embarrassed.

Jungkook then felt his face heat up in embarrassment. Yes, a rich 18 year old nerd, who is not pleasant to look at in the eye, does not have a cell phone in this day and age.

"I-I don't have a cellphone."

This made Lisa burst into giggles. Pointing a finger at the shy boy, this did not help Jungkook's self esteem what so ever.

"How could you not have a phone?" Lisa blurted out, giggling even louder. At one point, she almost sounded crazy. But, Jungkook felt a bit upset by her attempt to humiliate him in front of the nearby crowd.

During this moment, he could feel multiple pairs of eyes staring at him.

"It doesn't matter." Rose responded. To jungkook's surprise, he was wondering why Rose did not join in humiliating him.  "Don't you know his number?" she asked.

Well...I do call him once in a while.

He was pretty good at remembering phone numbers, but since he was standing in front of the most gorgeous girl in his eyes, his mind went blank. But he attempted and was fairly confident that the number was,

"I-I believe it's XXX XXX XXX." Jungkook muttered timidly. Inside, he was screaming in embarrassment, and he was freaking out on the inside. This was a difficult time, since he tried his best to control his anxiety.

Recently, he noticed his eyes would become a golden colour at the most random times. This occurred for two reasons.

1, the indication he was going to transform for the first time soon. And 2, his escalating hormones made his body not be able to handle and control at times. When he was aroused, sad, angry and even laughing uncontrollably.

His inner wolf would be displayed by the glow of his golden eyes, with a touch of crimson near his pupils.

The Crimson aspect, he did not understand. The Golden colour, it made sense. He was no born to be a leader after all.

She nodded her head and as Jungkook continued to look at the ground, he noticed her feet turn the opposite direction, indicating she was going to walk away. PHEW. FINALLY.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Jungkook looked up to steal a glance but...

FUCK.

Rose's head was still turned towards Jungkook. She took a long glance at the extremely shy 18 year old. Rose felt a bit satisfied that the timid boy finally looked at her.

She found it strange that he wouldn't keep eye contact.

She sighed, and walked alone towards Jungkook. The girls stood on their ground, looking confused as to what Rose was going to do next. His eyes widened and as far as he knew, his eyes did not change colour. Or else, he would've felt a slight burning sensation in his eyes.

So far so good in terms of control.

BUT...OH MAN HOLY SHIT... CHAE was COMING TOWARDS JUNGKOOK!

Gulping nervously, it's as if his mouth was duct taped. Being this close to rose, which wasn't even that close, was nerve wrecking for the Nerdy Maknae.

"I heard that when you transform, your appearance and physique changes right?" she asked.

Jungkook opened his mouth, and after a few moments he managed to say "Yes." His eyes blinked in surprise a couple of times.

How could she be so beautiful.

But shouldn't you know that since you may have transformed by now-?

"No I haven't transformed. Girl wolves don't look unappealing before hand. Most are attractive and become more attractive after transformation."

FUCK...did she read my mind??? Jungkook widened his eyes more, if that was even possible for a 'soon to be werewolf'.

AND OUCH...DID she just call me ugly?

After that thought, Jungkook noticed Rose, or chae, which is what he prefers to call her, if he ever manages to say a sentence, smirk a little.

At that moment, it felt as if his heart was going to explode.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK---

And as he was internally freaking out, Rose took a step closer, and removed the circular glasses form his shook face, taking  a glance at the glasses, then at Jungkook.
She tilted her head, then nodding.

"I now understand why you wear those glasses." Chae looked at Jungkook's face. She looked like she was analyzing something deeper than what was clearly visible.

As expected, Jungkook kept silent, but he felt so exposed. His glasses were like a mask he could hide is horrific face. BUMPS EVERYWHERE. It was his main insecurity.

"Can you see without them?" Chae asked.

Not being able to utter a word, Jungkook managed to nod his head.

"So, don't wear these disgusting glasses, no offense. I mean, they would probably look better...you know...after your transformation."

But...I need to hide my acne in some way! Jungkook accidentally and unexpectedly let out a whimper, as if his inner wolf was howling in disappointment.

"OR..." Chae smiled a little, "You could wear them for now. But I highly recommend contacts. It would suit you better."

Does that really matter??  Why is she talking to me?? Jungkook continued to question the situation in his thoughts.

"Yes...it does matter. Appearance matters." Chae said casually, and Jungkook's jaw almost dropped to the ground.

"And..." When Chae took one step closer, finally touching the acne covered face of Jungkook. She slowly traced with her pointer finger from his cheek bone, down his side profile, along his jawline. After her pointer finger reached to his chin,

She smiled, tapping his nose in a cute manner.

He knew, that if he were a 90 year old, he definitely would've died from a heart attack right at that moment.

"I'm very sure that you will be handsome...soon."