28. Cute

A/N - thanks for answering the previous chapter btw. I would have to admit, I'm not updated with blackpink related information, so I'll definitely need ya'll help!!!

----

"Your home is nice. It's cute." These words that slipped out of yoongi's mouth, made Chaeyoung burst into laughter. 

"WOW." Chaeyoung deadpanned, "I can't believe that you actually said that." Removing his black leather jacket, he hung it on the coat rack that was placed near the front door. 

Yoongi was quite fascinated to be honest, that a model who was worth millions, lived in such an average apartment. 

She could've bought a mansion if she wanted to, but she clearly wanted to live a simple life.

That's one thing Yoongi learned about Chaeyoung.

She was a simple woman. 

Nice.

"Have a seat." Chaeyoung offered, "Do you want anything to drink? Like a coffee?"

"It's like...almost 3 am." Yoongi spoke with a monotonous tone.

"So? I can drink coffee at any time of the day."

"Sure...?" Yoongi wasn't sure why he agreed, he wasn't much of a coffee drinker. But he also wondered how he was abnormally active at this time of morning.

Chaeyoung nodded her head, placing a coffee packet into the coffee  machine.

"Ready for our deep conversation?"

"Only if you are..."

----

A/N ~ SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!

:)