27. Pants

"Where is she?"

Yoongi turned, eyes darkening by the second. Hushing out quietly, "Dead. Like any witch deserves."

----

Silence.

Silence.

And....

Silence.

It almost felt like crickets could be heard from outside the building.

The room felt abandoned and the silence even felt so loud in chaeyoung's ears.

However, the tone of Yoongi's voice turned into slight humour,

"But don't worry, you'reoff the hook since you're not a full witch." Yoongi chuckled, as he viewed the terrified female, her skin matching the tone of his natural ones.

"You realize I can kill you with a single snap of my fingers right?" Chae's statement, surprised yoongi a little. He took this as a challenge.

"I can kill you too if I wanted to, and I may even gain all your powers."

"Huh?" Chaeyoung was confused. Yoongi peered at Chae carefully, surprised about her confusion.
"Haven't you been reading your witch books, or whatever the bullshit you learn regarding your species?"

"The fuck-"

"Werewolves who have some lineage of witchcraft can inherit powers if they kill a witch. Sometimes it can be every power they with hold, or one." Yoongi paused, "considering you are part witch, a wolf may be able to consume 1 at most." Eyes of curiosity sank into yoongi's expressionelss ones.

She did not know.

Why?
Because this wasn't only rare, but her past secret teachers had no need to tell her. Even they had believed that no population of this scenario had existed.

How pathetic did she feel for believing so, especially when she was standing in front of someone that was living proof of that scenario.

Chaeyoung kept silent, wondering what to ask, if she even had any questions.

....

Ah. There was one question. 

"So you're saying you killed your ex?"

That's when yoongi's eyes almost sparkled, "Correct pretty." Tilting his neck twice, a cracking sound was heard, leaving Chaeyoung to have shivers crawl up her spine. She cringed at his actions. The bones cracking always reminded her of humans transforming into wolves. She could never go through that pain.

Hence why she chose---

"So how about you tell me princess, why choose to be a witch, rather than a were wolf. There's someone out there who is bound to slice your head off with no hesitation. Whoever the next alpha is, can be your best bet." Yoongi was intrigued with the female.

Mind you not, everyone was still frozen.

"How about I answer your question, after removing the memory of each and every person in this room."

Yoongi was hooked.

"And then?" He inquires.

"You come over to my place." 

WOW.

There's no way he was going to deny this offer.

Chaeyoung wasn't finished with her little negotiation.