17. Flight

Chaeyoung was on the phone, speaking with Lisa, who was very ecstatic.

"Chae, when is your flight!" Lisa was almost dancing with happy feet, as she wore her slim fitting navy blue dress, with black stillettos. She had recently dyed her hair a dark brown, which gave her a whole new appearance.

"I'm actually going to board right now." Chaeyoung looked at her watch, 5 minutes till boarding time.

"Perfect, so I guess...I'll see you in about 1 hour?" 

"Yes! Correct!" Chaeyoung smiled, slinging her shoulder bag, over her slim shoulders. She had gucci sunglasses on, with tight leather pants, michael kohrs runners, a black tank top, and a silk scarf around her pale neck. 

Her bright red lipstick was what stood out amongst her entire outfit, which was perfect since paparazzi had took photos without her permission anyway.
Chaeyoung was used to it. Cameras were a huge part of her life.

She was in photos...all the time. IT's as if her life was documented each day.

At this point in her life, there was no point in complaining. 

"What do you have planned for tonight?" Chaeyoung now walked towards the business class section, she was the first passenger waiting in line. 

"C.L.U.B ~ what does that spell???" Lisa teased, waiting for her best friend to respond.

"Ah...not even surprised, considering you're the one who planned everything."

"Don't you want to go to the club? IT's just been work work and work. You haven't had any fun."

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement, "you do have a point." Chaeyoung had to relax, and tonight was the best opportunity.

The flight members were checking in, so they could prepare for the passengers. After they were discharged, the passenger would be next on board. 

"Which club? You better choose the one I like going to." Chaeyoung smiled, knowing Lisa would never disappoint her.

"Girl, I GOTCHU! Everything is booked settled, and we even have the VIP section. IT'll be great." 

"Perfect. Well, I'll see you soon." With that, chaeyoung hung up the phone, since it was time to board the flight.

-----

After hanging up, Lisa decided to text her long term boyfriend.

bbygirl: Tae :) 

Taek: yeah babe?

bbygirl: you have everything reserved right? at the club?

Taek: LISa...you should know me by now. Almost 3 years later and you question my organization?

bbygirl: I just want it to go well. I haven't seen Chae in MONTHS!

TaeK: Everything is settled. I'm on my way to the club actually. Kookie is shy AF, can't even approach a girl.

bbygirl: LOL cute.

Taek: NO. I'M CUTE. NOT HIM.

bbygirl: Whatevvaaaa.

bbygirl: anyway, I'm just going to chill with the girls, then pick chae up at the airport.

Taek: sounds good. I won't be drinking until you arrive, so if you want me to pick her up, I can :)

bbygirl: so you can fuck her?

Taek: EHHH!!!????? We're friends and co-workers!

bbygirl: you took photos for a lingerie shoot, just to add

Taek: AISSSHHH that was almost a year ago! We didn't even touch!

bbygirl: I'm kidding LOL. You only love me anyway. :) 

Taek: you got that right bby. Especially during the heat ;) <3

bbygirl: *kisses*

Taek: That's the first thing I'll do when I see you tonight. love you.

bbygirl: love you more. <333333