What is wrong with Toy Bonnie? (Benjamin Bunny)

Fargo and Benjamin were ready for the masquerade Ball or even "Party" as some may call it. She fits the hat on her head snugly, and sighs. As she looked in the mirror, her eyes sparkle purple and then blue again. Ben appears behind her, wearing a black and white tuxedo. He had a black eye mask on his face, and he had a black michael jackson-type hat on. He smiles,"See? Beautiful.." She nods slowly. Benjamin smirks and heads to the bathroom. He looks at himself and frowns.He never means this.... His parents died 15 years ago and he was just a child, experiencing his parents being taken away, with blood all over them. His oldest brother, Shadow Bonnie, or Shadow, had to hold i'm back, and Bonnie, or Bernard, the middle child, had clinged to Shadow. Shadow, only 14, knowing he would have to care for his little brothers, kept from crying. He whimpered slightly...

Ben let the image play in his mind several times. He stared sadly and then his emerald eyes were filled with hate. His mother turned him into this... He would have been a wonderful boyfriend..but his mother was full of lust ever since he was four years old. She raped her son and forced him to have sex with her..and it became repetitive. Until he was accustomed to it, and when he was only 13, and going without his mother's body, he needed a female.. He was attracted to Fargo in the 6th grade.

Benjamin walked out of the bathroom. He had never told her how he was and why he was this way. He approached Fargo and sighed on her neck, making her shiver.