Selena and Michael Afton meet there sons

Springtrap pulled the criminals out of there cell, and called over his brother. When Silhouette arrived, he was squinting at them," He looked a lot like you, buddy.." 

Springtrap sighs," This is Selena and Michael Afton, the 2 most wanted criminals..they were in a crash back  18 years, 216 months, 979 weeks, 6,858 days,164,615 hrs, 9,876,948, 592 minutes,and 616,910 seconds ago AND still counting,..." 

Silhouette and the couple sat there," wow..." Shadow Springtrap starts," you've really put your heart and soul into them, haven't ya?' Springtrap nods," I've been tracking them for so long, after they escaped.." He said darkly.

" back in 1999.." Silhouette paused," the year we were born.."

Then Michael looked at the twins,' Were just....-" Automatically, Selena stopped her husband," wait..... Mike....look at him!" she points at Silhouette," He...looks...." She turned to her husband,"Michael!! That looks like Hunter!" She cried. Michael stared for a moment and sil backed up," Uhhh.." When Selena stood, springtrap grabbed for his gun in his holster, but paused as she said a familiar name," Hunter?"

Silhouette was confused," Im Silhouette, not.."Hunter" ..Springtrap walked over," You had twins...didnt you..?" Selena and Michael automatically gasp....,"Yes.." Springtrap grabbed there wrists, and a memory flashed in his mind as he grabbed Sils hand too. All of there eyes turned completely purple...

-flashback-

"There beautiful...." Selena said, looking at her new borns.

Michael sighed," Look at them.." The nurses were aw-ing.

Michael smiled at the blonde rabbit," He looks like  a  William, doesn't he..." Everyone agreed and turned to The darker colored rabbit," what about this one..?" They all stared.. " What about.." Selena starts," Hunter.." Everyone loved the idea..

The couple and the babies were already in love until the doctor walked in," Im sorry.." he looks at he blonde baby," That one has a disease.." Selena gasped," wh-what???" 

The doctor spoke," It isnt deadly!! but serious.." 

Michael was worried," What is it??" 

" Cleidocranial dysostosis" 

The two looked at eachother before understanding..

Cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD), also called cleidocranialdysplasia, is a birth defect that mostly affects the bones and teeth. The collarbones are typically either poorly developed or absent, which allows the shoulders to be brought close together. 

Michael sighed as they left the hospital, the moon bright, and held his son that resembled him," Hmmm....." He looked at his son and smiled," Your so beautiful...and one day..the two of you will do wondrous things.." He said, snapping his fingers and  a flame appeared at the tip of his finger.

It was true," his father was a rare breed of magic type.. He was a Flame Keeper.. A great specie that was going extinct and it coursed through his sons' veins. William seemed delighted and clapped his hands. Selena looked at her son Hunter," and you...my dark apprentice, will change the world..." She giggles and a purple smoke comes from her fingertips, making the night turned to day. It was undefined of what she was. Silhouette squealed in delight. 

All of  a sudden, a howl shifted in the day and a white wolf jumped out from behind a trash can. It had blue stripes on its legs, and it growled. Michael's growl shifted into a smirk," Lindon?" The wolf automatically rolled its teeth back in its lips. It automatically shape shifted back into a white cat with blue stripes, and walks over. 

"Selena... Michael..." He smiles a crooked smile. Selena held her baby closer," Lindon.." Then he smiled," No please..Mrs. Afton, Drake.." They look at each other and then Drake sees the twins," Hmp...left me for  a babe.." Michael suddenly remembered why there friendship was broken," Leave..... Stay away from my family....keep your blood away from MINE!" Michael hands William to Selena, who was shaking her head.  "Its your fault we dont get a free life!!! Well copy cat....you aint keepin' yours.." 

-flash back ends- 

Springtrap stared. Silhouette automatically hugged the criminals..

" Daddy..Mommy"