PAIN

Hunter Knight is a ruthless and merciless shell of a man in the hellish world that is known as the "New Blood World", he's the 'ruler' of Dark Blood a place that takes up what is left of what once was called the West Coast

Hunter Knight is a ruthless and merciless shell of a man in the hellish world that is known as the "New Blood World", he's the 'ruler' of Dark Blood a place that takes up what is left of what once was called the West Coast. I've never met him but he and his people are talked about a lot and they aren't good things. They are said to kill for sport more than survival and they only care about themselves.

Now there are four groups left on this godforsaken planet they are made up of the four following groups.

Dark Blood that's ruled by Hunter they take-up what was once called Washington, Oregon, and California states there are roughly around seven thousand people there.

Next is Light Shadow they are 'ruled' by Markus and they take-up what was once called Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico States, they have roughly around five thousand people there.

The third group is Whitewings they are 'ruled' by Darren they take-up the southeast side of what used to be made up of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama they have roughly four thousand people.

Lastly, there is Black Heart and they were 'ruled' by Tarren, but Tarren is gone so I took over, we take-up Idaho, Utah, and Nevada and we have roughly around six thousand people.

The World is different it has been for quite some time now, and the only way to survive is to kill or be killed, there's no getting away from it. You protect yourself and your people, you don't look out for anyone else for in this world you don't know who will stab you in the back and who will keep you safe.

So I only have one question . . .

Why the hell did you save me, Hunter?

*THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS, SEXUAL EXPLICIT CHAPTERS WILL BE MADE PRIVATE TO BE SAFE BUT FOUL LANGUAGE AND CRUDE HUMOR WILL NOT BE MADE PRIVATE*

Please comment, share, and vote and let me know what your thoughts on this book or any of my others, I'd love to hear from all of you guys.