CHAPTER 11

MY HEAD FALLS FORWARD AND a shock of pain shoots through my spine. I wake up still in the white room but taped in the rocking chair. "Shoot...oh god no." The realization that my brother was dead flowed into my senses and I began to cry, "Oh god, oh god...he died, he's dead..oh god." I wheeze. Looking around for something to cut me free, I fail to find anything of course. I try to kick my leg but it won't move. "What?" I say looking down at my bloody right leg. The stab wound was gushing not only blood, but green gooey stuff. It was infected, and paralyzed. My leg was paralyzed. The infection was spreading. "NO! NO, NO, NO!" I yelled I tried to pull my hands loose from the wooden arm rest and heard a slight crack. Pulling again I start to see the crack erupt up the sticks attaching the arm rest to the chair, "HAHA..HA YES!!" I scream in happiness, the arm rest comes loose, the sticks rigid ends as sharp as a knife. The door knob begins to turn and I quickly put the sticks back in place and nod my head back.

"So Mr. Share? Have you decided to answer my questions..or no?" Jorge smiled, ".....No." I replied, "Ha...haha oh dear, Mr. Share. Such a big mistake." He said gritting his old brown teeth. He pulled out a pocket knife and held it over his head, "What are you gonna do? Stab me in the leg? I can do much worse." I said, "Wha-" I flew the arm rest around and hit him upside the head, breaking the other arm rest while I pulled away from the chair. In shock Jorge fell to the ground, I, forgetting one of my legs didn't work, fell on top of him. He screamed, "YEA LOOK WHO FEELS PAIN NOW!" I laughed like a psycho, when I fell one of the sticks stabbed into his arm, it was gushing blood, Jorge's eyes were foggy, rolling back into his skull. He either passed out or died from a heart attack. Either one gives me time. I hold onto the wall to keep my balance walking down the white hall, "I'm...coming Heather." I whispered. Doors lined the walls, any one of these Heather could be in. "Scream, Heather...scream..." I heard foot steps from down the hall and dashed into the closest door. The room was dark and foggy, I put my hand against something freezing, "What the?" I moaned, my head hit a light chain, pulling it I felt pain in my arm. The light illuminated the whole room, showing cases, apon cases. Making my way to the one closest, I unlatched the latch. "Oh my god." Inside was the medication. The death shot that can end your life in seconds. The door knob jiggled and I quickly grabbed one of the shots and hid behind a stack of cases. Georgia, from what I remember, came through the door. "Huh...whose in here? I'll find you if you-" before she could finish I shot out from behind the cases and stabbed the needle into her neck. She gasped and collapsed, her eyes glazed. Checking to see if she had a pulse-but finding nothing- I gathered more of the medicine and put them in my pockets, "Jake if you fall, you're done." I told my self. With one needle in hand I left the room limping down the hall. A high pitched scream came from one of the rooms, "Heather?" I whispered. I know it was Heather, I remember her screams. I run as fast as I can down the hall, another scream this time closer.

Putting my ear up against a door, the scream is louder then ever. "I'm coming." I say, shoving the door open. Two men were surrounding Heather, hitting her. She screamed, her eyes sealed shut. "Hey dirt bags." I yelled. They both turned around their knuckles raw. Heathers face was bruised,bashed, and bloody. "JAKE!" She screamed one of the men came towards me, "Tell my brother I said hi." I laughed before shoving the needle into the mans arm, he collapsed into a heap and died instantly. The second man looked at me in shock, "Now. You can leave and I'll leave you alone, or you can fight me and die." He nodded and tried to walk past me. "Just kidding." I said before stabbing the needle into his neck. "Jake, your leg?" Heather cried, "Yea...yea I know I need help walking, okay?" I winced. "Jake?" A voice from behind said. I turn around to the bruised bloody face of Chris. "YOURE ALIVE!?" I hug him, "Uh...yea? Oh my god Jake your leg!" He yelled. "I KNOW. Just let's go. Here take one of these." I handed Chris a needle and helped Heather up. "Thank you." She said shankingly, I nodded once and wrapped my arm around Chris's shoulders, limping forward. "People are coming. We need to find our way out." Chris said looking back and fourth, "Uh...go right." Heather said we turned right. I felt this horrible stinging burst of pain go up my leg, "GAH!" I screamed before collapsing.

"I can't...we have to keep walking now." I said. "No." Chris replied. He pushed his way into another dark room, pulling me by my shoulders. He gently laid my head on the floor, "Jake?" He said, examining my leg. It was swollen, my veins were bulging and green. The wound gushing green it's self, "Ugh..yea?" I said half awake

"We need to amputate it." Chris replied his mouth in a straight line. "WHAT WHY!?" I yelled, scared as ever.
"If we don't, the infection will continue to spread and you could die. I'm sorry...it needs to come off." Chris says.