Part 7: Theo

The second and final week of Liam's holiday went so quickly and was soon to come to an end. My heart bled for that guy, I didn't want him to go.

"Theo. I.. I don't want to leave you.. but I have to go back you know that." He said. My heart broke but I smiled anyway.
"Yeah. Yeah it's fine." I said.

"I want you to come." He said. "Like come back home.. err with me."

I smiled and looked into his eyes.
"For real?" I said. "Wait! I can't liam, I literally have no home there."

"My home. You could stay at my home." He said.

"Have you got the room? I didn't even know you had a spare bed room." I said.

"We don't." He said smirking. "You would stay in my room with me."

I wrapped my hands around his waist and smiled. He bit his lip and gazed into my eyes.

He pushed his body closer to mine and kissed me. I could feel his hands moving up and down my back and my hands were rustling through his hair.

"Is this what you want?" I said. "I mean, I've always known I wanted you Liam. But are you sure you want me?"

"I had a thing not too long ago for this guy at school. Anyway, after I got over him, I was so in denial about it that I had so much hate towards any guy that I thought was flirting with me. When you used to grin and make silly comments I would hate it so much because at the back of my mind I was thinking if I play along I might fall for him. So that's why I treated you like shit. I think all along I knew too, I just didn't  want to believe it. In this last two weeks you've made me want to accept it. So I have. And now I have you too." He said.

My heart started melting like literally and I could hear his heart thumping out his chest he was clearly so nervous to tell me that.

I put my hands on his face.
"So that's a yes then?" I said. He pushed me off him and laughed.
"Yes, that's a yes." He said smiling as I pulled him back closer to me.

"Maybe one day. When we are older, when beacon hills has new hero's and villains and they don't need us anymore, maybe that day we could run away together and just forget about the world." I said.

"Oh and I'm the emotional one?" He said laughing. "But yeah. One day, let's do that."

He smiled and so did I. This was happiness. This was home.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this thiam story. Check out my other thiam story "it's a love hate thing" that one is better in my opinion lol. But hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading xoxox