Part 5: Mason

After sending that text I turned around to see everyone's faces. They were shook, at the least.

"Well then. Liam's gay." Said stiles.
"Yeah and so is Theo." Said Malia.
"Liam and Theo... together." Said Lydia.
"Together as a couple." Said Scott.

Suddenly they all turned and looked at me as if they expected me to say something next.

"What!? He can make his own mind up. You never know, it could just be a phase, or he could be on the verge of falling madly in love with his life time partner..." I said and they looked at me as if I was stupid. "I know what your thinking. But you never know. I know Liam, he never goes with something unless he's 100% sure and he is always honest to others and completely true to himself."

"Yeah so what Liam's gay?" Stiles said. "I mean mason you do realise it's the whole gay with Theo thing we are worried about?"

I pulled a 'duh' face and looked at Scott.

"Scott come on. You of all people know, that people can change, I watched Theo change. He took Gabes pain because he cared about someone who tried to kill him. Who does that remind you of?" I asked.

"It remind me of myself." Scott said. "Masons got a point guys, I don't think Theo wants in the pack anymore. You can't take pain if you seriously don't care, no amount of lies can cover that up, you just can't okay. If he took pain from Gabe, a person who tried to kill him and shot him multiple times, I think that means he's changed."

"Scott's got a point." Lydia said. "Stiles do I have to remind you of Donavon? Malia, your family?"

"Whoah. Lydia, hitting some nerves there babe." Stiles said. But after looking at our three faces he shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah okay, I guess we all deserve a second chance. Even Theo.."

"I still say we slash his throat." Malia said, in her own special way. "Yeah okay maybe a bit too far.... FINEEEE we can forgive him."

We looked around at each other in agreement. Liam and Theo were happy, and plus Liam still had an extra week away. So if they decide it's not working they have that time together. I know Liam. I know he's always been true to himself, if he says he's gay and beginning to like Theo Raeken then trust me, that's what's happening.