Part 4: Social Media

Instagram:

dunbar9

Liked by scottm, stilessss24 and 126 others

dunbar9 me and my man

view all comments

traeken ❤️❤️❤️

scottm Liam text me.

stilessss24 the plot thickens...

lydmartin @ stilessss24 leave it to Scott!

Text:

Scott:
Liam.. where did you find Theo?

Liam:
We are staying at the same B&B. We are just catching up Scott. You know the reason he didn't want to come back was because of how unwanted he felt.

Scott:
What and you blame us for not wanting him? Liam we haven't seen him for 2 months how do you know you can trust him.

Liam:
Look I know he did awful things. But he genuinely wants to help, he proved that to us with the whole Monroe thing. He's changed Scott. He really has.

Scott:
Look I know you can make your own decisions. I'm going to take your word for it okay. If Theo wants to come back when you do, that's okay. But if he try's anything like last time then he's gone okay?

Liam:
Okay. He won't though. I'm sure of it.

Instagram:

traeken

Liked by lydmartin, maliax and 285 others

traeken beach side. @ dunbar9 🍻x

view all comments

dunbar9 ❤️❤️x

maliax have you guys got a thing going on or what?

dunbar9 @ maliax yeah you wish...

lydmartin @ stilessss24 @ scottm ...?

masontheboss @ dunbar9 DUDE TEXT ME

Text:

(Mason is currently with Scott and the rest of the pack as they are discussing the potential thing going on between Theo and Liam. Aka they can all see the texts being exchanged between Liam and mason. But Liam is unaware of this)

Mason:
Bro.. be honest have you and Theo got a thing?

Liam:
Mason.. you swear you won't tell the others?

Mason:
Yeah I swear..

Liam:
It's been going on since I left Beacon Hills. I kinda found him at this B&B he'd been staying at. It wasn't even planned.   I wanted to talk to someone so I talked to him, after talking and talking he admitted he wasn't really into girls. I  guess I was emotional but he didn't take advantage of me.. I wanted it too.

Mason:
You guys... YOU GUYS HAD SEX OMG!!!???

Liam:
Yeah we did, and having drunk emotional sex kinda made me realise I wasn't as straight as I thought I was lmao. But I swear, he didn't make me do anything, I really like him, he's changed you know?

Mason:
Dude, Theo doesn't even bother me that much, I'll support you in every decision you make. Just don't want you to get hurt. Glad your happy bro. Love u x

Liam:
Glad I've got your support man. Love u x