Part 1: Liam

I couldn't take it anymore. Questions here, questions there.
"Hey Liam, why did you break up with Ellie?"
"Was it you or her?"
"Did she not like the fact your a werewolf?"
"Did you lose control and attack her?"

I'm not a fucking beast. I just actually can't stand her, she's a controlling psychopath if you ask me. But she's clearly made up a few stories for the fun of it. Great.

I text Scott yesterday saying I was spending a couple weeks on my own. It's not just Ellie, my parents keep pestering me to keep my grades up else I have to stop playing lacrosse, Corey and Mason are always together, like literally 24/7, Scott and Malia keep having weekends away, Stiles and Lydia are just head over heels in love to notice anyone else, and who does that leave? Me.

I'm off, and I'm not turning back. I've got in my car and I'm off, goodbye Beacon Hills.

*two hours later*

So I've arrived in this really cool town, it's hot (as it's summer) , it's by a beach, everyone's out in swim wear with inflatables and ice cream. A week or two here can't hurt. I was staying in this B&B, I checked in and went to my room. On my way up I bumped into someone, with a dark hoody on covering their face. They apologised and their voice was so similar, I felt like I new them. I apologised back and went in my room.

Later that day I headed down to the beach. I know beach on my own, how sad? Anyway, I was making my way down the stairs of my B&B and I saw this guy standing at the desk. He was asking for some kind of key or something. It was the same voice again. I really wanted to catch the last few rays of sunshine, but my curiosity got the better of me.

I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I was so embarrassed, I've literally have never seen this guy before.

"Can I help you?" He asked. But it wasn't the voice from before, could I have been that stupid to tap on the wrong guys shoulder?

"Looking for me, Dunbar?" Said a voice behind me, I knew now. I knew exactly who it was.

I turned around and saw a face that well... I haven't really missed.
"Theo?" I said. "What the hell are you doing here, I've not seen you in like 2 months why did you just disappear?"

"Well, wasn't wanted, died, you brought me back, still wasn't wanted. You get tired of the same thing Liam." He said.
"What so you moved into a B&B?" I asked.
"I'll come back. Maybe next week, maybe next month or maybe even next year, but I want to come back. Just not now." He said.

Suddenly an idea sprung to mind.
"Hey I would usually go to you for advice, no offence, even though I have before. Do you wanna go out to that little Chinese place down the road and bring some food back to my room, I could really use a chat." I said.

"Let's do it." He said.

Just a simple suggestion, well that's what I thought at the time. Funny how a simple suggestion can lead to so much.