Chapter Thirty-Two THEO'S POV

Do you think we should wake them up?

No way look how cute they are together.

It almost dinner time.

Shut up just because you and Riley had to get up early.

I think Theo will be a bit mad if he misses dinner Jade.

Do you think he knows shes pregnant?

Do you think he knows he was a dumb fuck for treating her like that?

Their bickering was tolerable until Bella threw in that last comment. Slowly I moved my hand to the nearest pillow, careful not to make anything too noticeable. Then I jolted upright and pegged the pillow directly at them. GET OUT! I yelled. I could hear giggling from outside but they proceeded down the stairs anyway. I groaned.

Come on babe, we gotta get up. I whispered but he pulled me back into his embrace. Not yet. He uttered. I rolled over to face him and I had to admit, with this view I didnt want to get up either. My eyes drank him in like a thirsted animal. I ran my hand over his abs and up his chest, tracing the marks as they glowed beneath my touch. I love you. He murmured and I smiled. I know. I declared watching as his lips tugged upwards.

He was gorgeous.

What do you wanna do today, Pancake? he asked, his brown eyes lighting up as the possibilities ran through his head. After everything that has been happening I just wanted to watch some movies. I stood and dragged my hot shirtless mate down the stairs and into the T.V room. I scanned it quickly. Empty. I smiled.

I wanna watch a Disney movie. I said scanning through the cabinet of movies labelled; kids and pulled out the famous Frozen. Please? I begged, trying my hardest to pull a puppy dog face. He smiled and took the DVD case and moved to leave the room. Where are you going? I asked, cocking my eyebrow. He turned to me with a bored look on his face. To our room. He said with a duh-tone. I frowned deeply. I wanna watch it down here. I said pointing to the lounge in front of the huge T.V. He shook his head. Oh, no way Nala. Not gonna happen. He said but I dragged him to the couch and pushed him down on to it. Nala, everyone can see me here. Im an Alpha, I dont watch Disney. He whispered, looking around as if to see if anyone was listening.

***

(THEO)

Anna looked at Christophe and said Dont you dare. As she walked of. He stood there looking desperate. Some ones gotta tell him.

I let out a little chuckle and Nala stared. I told you its good. She whispered. I lent down but a small squeal on the T.V caught her attention and I let out and inward groan.

I watched as Bella walked through the room and didnt notice me in this confronting position of watching a childs movie. Following her was Riley, my head warrior and her mate. I watched as he didnt notice me and let out the breath I was holding. Just as I was thinking how lucky I was, Riley backtracked and turned. Looking me dead in the eye after seeing the T.V he let out a hysterical laugh.

Pussy! Youre so whipped! He linked me still laughing. Hearing the laughing, Bella entered the room. I let out a long groan. I was never gonna live this down now.

Oh my Goodness! Frozen! Sorry to intrude Nala but me and Riley are watching this too. She said sitting on the double couch beside us. After hearing this Riley froze. I smiled. Yeah Riley, Im so glad you could make it. You whipped fuck. I linked the last in my head, watching as he glared at me. I let out a small chuckle.

At least I wouldnt have to do this alone. I thought still smiling as I kissed my mates head.