Chapter Sixteen NALA'S POV

I stepped down the stairs in the huge T-shirt I was wearing, hoping not to wake anyone. If they werent already awake. I didnt want to face their accusations about when and why I was already a fully mated female.

I had been on edge all morning after me and Theo had done the dirty and I wasnt ready for their interrogations yet. All I wanted was food.

I felt like something inside had changed, like my blood was thicker or something. I felt like my head was rounder or like I was constantly being watched and listened to. Like I was constantly under surveillance.

I turned on the spot to check I was alone and quietly made my way towards the fridge.

Oh. My. God! screamed Mia.

I forced a smile and turned to her. Hi Mia. I said, my voice thick with sarcasm. She twirled, jumping up and down excitedly.

Not even I was this excited when I realised I was going to do it.

Oh my goddess, Im so happy for you. Are you excited for the transformation? Oh my we should run an ice cold bath now. Wait have you heard her? Mia was shooting questions and statements at me like a crazy woman.

Mia, what are you talking about? I asked sighing already and it wasnt even ten 0clock in the fucking morning. She paused cocked an eyebrow at me.

THEEEEEEEEOOOOOO she yelled hesitating and not looking away from me. Get down here she added slowly. I turned and Theo pulled me into his arms. Whats wrong? he asked kissing my cheek. Theo

Suddenly I remembered what she meant. Transformation.

Just the thought of the transformation, made my head thrum in a sense that hurt. I felt a headache begin but I pushed through. I had to clarify that I would make it out of this alive.

Theo, I have to transform Theo will I make it cant people die? I asked cradling myself closer to his chest.

You will not die chicka. Im going to be with you every step of the way. A voice whispered in my head. I have to be strong Nala. You have to leave, be somewhere alone. It whispered.

Get out of my head! I screamed and all of a sudden my body fell to the floor as I tried to comfort myself. Theo wrapped his arms under me and carried me somewhere.

Honey, you have to trust me. Without listening to me you wont survive. It felt like the voice screamed. The force of the voice made my head throb. Theo, make it stop. I cried as he held me close, kicking open a door. Mia, its too early for her to transform, she still has another thirty-six somewhat hours. Theo yelled at the door. I held my head in my hands and kept crying. Someone make it stop! I screamed again, desperate to make the humming in my head stop.

Please, Theo. Shut it up. I screamed. It was hurting my head enormously. There was so much pain it felt like my head was going to split in two.

Mia burst through the door and attempted to drag Theo from the bed I was laying in. I clawed for hs hand.

I couldnt do this alone. I needed him. He was everything for me and it hadnt even been 2 months. I needed him close, but Mia wouldnt stop trying to take him away.

Theo, her wolf. Her wolf needs strength, come on. I watched in agony as Mia dragged my one source of comfort further away. My head was screaming and once Theo and Mia was out the door, it stopped.

You must trust me Nala. The voice whispered. WHAT DO You want? I began to scream but I trailed off into a cry. What do you want? I repeated in a small voice.

I didnt want this to happen. My head had stopped throbbing but there was a humming sound vibrating in my mind.

Nala, Im your wolf. I have thirty hours and forty-seven minutes to get you ready for this transformation. If you spend some alone we will be ready. But we are going to need our mate. The voice said, her voice purring as she said mate.

I dont even know who you are I said hesitantly. She giggled in response. My name is Nina. She said and I could feel her strength. We must bond Nala. She said and my body began to thrum as if to a rhythm. I couldnt put my finger on it, but I knew my body had changed. I felt a certain lightness in my mind and my body. My blood was definitely thicker as I could feel it moving in my veins.

Without my consent, my body was up and we were running down the hall and then down the stairs.

I could smell something strong. It was the smell of pine trees and a hint of dark chocolate. However, there was another, fainter smell, like makeup and olive oil. It wrapped itself around the sweetness of the scent of my mate. My chest grumbled and I could feel a growl building in my throat. It broke through my lips the second I saw a low rank hoe running her fingers along Theos arm.

I pressed my knuckles against my mouth and gaped at my trashy thoughts. That was you Nina, right? I thought in hopes, however she was busy analysing the crap in front of us.

What the fuck? Nina yelled and I completely agreed with her. I wanna chat with the bitch. She said pushing to the front of my mind. At first it was an uncomfortable feeling having my human side shoved to the back. I was being taken over and I didnt know if I wanted that. Yet when that fake blonde looked at me and leant into Theo whispering, I suddenly didnt care if Nina took over, I wanted her to take over.

I watched from the back seat as my eyes changed their colour and Nina took control.

The hell Theo? she screamed. You know that Nala isnt ready for this change. Shes scared! She comes down the stairs to hold you and she walks in on this SHIT! Some pack slut wrapping her fake nails around my mate. OUR mate!

I could feel the anger radiating off of Nina and from the shocked expression on Theos face he could to.

The fake blonde looked at us and pressed her body against Theo harder but never let go of the eye contact she had with us. Cant you see bitch? Is it not clear? He doesnt want your stupid human body ever again. He cant be good in the sack if hes worried hell break you, but with me, he doesnt need to worry. Im a werewolf to, he can do it good with me.

Nina stalked towards her like a lion towards a zebra. Theo looked at the blonde like she was the stupidest girl in the world. Um I dont want you Lani. You have a boyfriend and still in high school, I only asked you over so you could spend time with Nala but um I think you screwed up your chance. He said pushing her off him. Nina grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the door.

In the back seat, I was clapping joyously.

Stay the fuck out! Nina whispered. But Lani growled and where she once stood was a tall muddy brown wolf. She stepped back and made to lunge but a huge black, wolf pinned her down, growling and pawing at her.

Lani stood and ran towards the woods yelping and growling.

I pushed forward and regained control as I stood there smirking at the tall black wolf. I cautiously stepped each step down, towards him as he playfully sat on his hind legs, showing hed be a good boy. He was huge, sitting down he was two heads higher than I was. He was black but he had white markings on either shoulder, matching the marks he had when he was in human form.

If I was in a cartoon a light bulb would have went off, above my head.

I scratched behind his ear giggling. Whos a good boy?