Chapter Eleven THEO'S POV

She did not want me. I had to accept that.

Nala, are you saying you want to reject my brother? my 20-year-old sister Mia asked Nala from behind the closed door. I leant forward pressing my ear against the door in effort to hear more clearly, considering it was freaking sound proof.

I could hear the frown in Nalas voice. Mia, I dont know. It is hard to accept the fact that everything is happening so quickly. I just want him to, I do not know, slow it down. I want to sleep with him and have him hold me, but Im, I dont know, Im not ready to fully mate. Im not ready for any of this. She said behind the door. Mentally, I slapped myself.

It had been three weeks since she had arrived. She was absolutely perfect and I found myself quickly falling for her like the moon goddess intended.

We gotta slow down for her dude. My wolf, Tyler, howled at the thought of our mate in distress about us.

I ran up to our separate rooms, unpacking her bags from her room and bringing it into my room. I wanted her to be happy. I organised her things how I found them and hoped to god she liked it. Hoping I was doing the right thing, I mind linked Mia.

Send her up. I linked to her. I waited for Nala in my bed holding a rose in my hands lightly, trying not to damage it.

The door opened slowly, Theo? Can I come in? she asked. Of course Luna. I smiled when she noticed her things.

Theo? but I cut her off. I know things are moving fast, I know you arent ready to be mated well, hell Im not ready for you to be ready. I said and she gave in and giggled.

Theo, I dont know about this. She said as she gave me an uneasy smile.

I put my hands up and stood so we were close. I didnt know how to tell her I wouldnt push the boundaries without telling her that I had ears dropped on their conversation.

One night, thats all I ask. Give me a chance to show that I can be the perfect mate. That I will and can make you happy. I said, trying to make puppy eyes. The only thing I could think of to do.

Fine! she said grudgingly but I knew she was joking by the smile on her face.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Grinning I pulled her close.

I would do anything to make her feel more love than any other man had ever given her. I felt like I would love this girl more than anything or anyone else I had ever loved.

Nala giggled and began jumping on the bed. I have been craving to jump on this bed again, its just so big and fluffy. She said smiling. Then landing on her back she smiled over to me. Her hair splayed over the bed literally giving me nowhere to sit beside her. So, quietly, and trying not to hurt or pull her hair, I moved as much as I could without hurting her and sat beside her small, fragile form.

I didnt know if kissing her would be against the unspoken rules but I needed to feel her lips on mine. The last time I felt them against mine, was the first time. I wanted more.

So without thinking I lent down.