Chapter Thirteen THEO'S POV

I really could not get enough of this woman, at first, it was completely unfair. To have to get so excited and then have nothing come out of it, but when I saw her sprint down the stairs and hide herself from me and suddenly I knew that no matter how excited I got it would be worth it to have her snuggled against me, kissing me like I was her everything.

Suddenly she pushed me off and slid her t-shirt back on from where it was laying on the ground.

Theo, I didnt ask you to come back up here, so we could make out, I wanted to talk to you. She said running her fingers through her long red hair. I want to tell you something. She said.

I leant forward and moved to put my shirt back on to, but her hands stopped me as she dragged the shirt far out of my reach. Theo, I want to mark you. she asked me not meeting my gaze.

Did she just ask to mark you? my wolf howled. What could I say? I was one lucky guy. I brought her body close and positioned us so she was on top. I would never let her out of my sight or love again. I had always hoped that I would mark her first, but hearing the fact that she was ready made her appear even sexier, as hard as that was.

I nodded and kissed her deeply, but she paused. Will you mark me? she asked as if scared of the answer. Once again, all I could do was nod, stunned that she was ready for such a big step.

She smiled at me sweetly presumed kissing me. Suddenly I didnt care about how hard it would be to stop, seeing her would always be enough to make me do anything she wanted.

Her lips were frantic and I knew she was freaking out. Therefore, I pulled away and made her look at me. You dont have to do this. I said kissing her forehead. She nodded. I know. I want to. She said pushing me back down on to the bed and presumed kissing me.

Her lips moved to my neck and I felt her teeth lengthen.

Her teeth sunk into my neck. At first, I felt the pain but it completely disintegrated as her tongue passed over the wound. All of a sudden all I felt was pleasure. I felt it surge though my body as my heart melted against her touch and sparks flew on our skin. I finally understood how it felt to call something paradise.