Chapter Four THEO'S POV

Today had to be perfect. I was finally going to meet her and have her realise what I was going to be to her.

Jade had made a plan when she and Jake had met up after she had dropped my beautiful mate off at her home. Jade had refused to tell me her name. She said it would be worth it if I heard it from my mate herself.

She was human and I refused to scare her. Even though it tore me apart to watch her leave. But today it would end. Everything would go back to normal. And it just made my job a whole lot easier when I found out she already knew that werewolves even existed.

I would finally have my Luna.

Jake and I sat in the car and waited to see Jade sitting at the park bench waiting for us, next to the most beautiful woman in the world.

We left the bored looking Riley in the back of the car as we approached our waiting mates. Mine looked up and her eyes glinted with what looked like happiness but quickly changed to wide-eyed fear. My back tingled when I noticed she was staring at me with those big beautiful blue eyes.

The wolf inside stood tall and begged her eyes to never leave mine. I nervously gave her a crooked smile and ran through my hair, trying to keep my hands busy.

Theo. She breathed, thankfully, I had supernatural hearing otherwise I wouldnt have heard it. But now that I had, it took every cell in my body not to get hard.

Youre going to have a great time with Theo, got it? Jade asked my mate as she stood and nodded. Good, because afterward we are having dinner at my house with Bella. Shes already cooking up a storm. She said trotting back to Jakes car leaving my stunned looing mate and I alone.

Im really sorry for last night, but last night.. Well you never really told me your name I said fighting a stutter with every hope that it would work and thank god it did. I watched as her cheeks begin to colour.

My name is Nala. She said standing. Theo, are you really my mate? she asked staring at her feet. I nodded, Yes. Nala, I will make you the happiest human alive if you just give me a chance. I said. Trust me Im trying not to take you into my arms right now just so I can prove it. I added with another crooked smile.

I felt so stupid, why didnt I just take her into my arm and treat her like a princess. Shes absolutely beautiful. My wolf howled.

Why fight it? she asked. I want to know the truth. She said finally making full eye contact with me as her blue eyes called to me.

I almost did.

I almost touched her and lavished my love on her like a wild animal, but I couldnt. she would be overwhelmed if this went to quickly. Im not a wild animal. And besides I wouldnt want you to just have your turn with me and leave me now would I? I asked playfully wiggling my eyebrows. But in all honesty, I am very curious as to you having lunch with me Nala. I said smiling.