Chapter Fourteen NALA'S POV

Last night was officially the best night of my life. Theo was the most amazing person I had ever met. He made me feel different and, in all honesty, it meant the world to me that he and I had made such a big step, a step we made together.

I woke up in the warm embrace of thick arms wrapped around me. My head rested on his shoulder and I let my lips wander over his chest, relishing the feeling of closure that I felt near him.

Im having a shower. I said quietly. Instantly his eyes opened. Was that an invitation? he asked with a grin on his face. I pecked the tip of his nose. No. I said leaping up and towards the bathroom. However, he captured me back in that foreign, and yet familiar, embrace. I promise Ill behave. He whispered against the bare skin of my neck. I shook my head.

Im not ready. I whispered.

I hated that I could give him what he wanted but I was not ready for him to see everything. Sure, I was a stripper, but Theo was different to all those blind drunk idiots at the edge of the stage. I wanted to make our first time special.

Okay. He said lowly. This time he didnt stop me from entering the bathroom.

I let the warm water cascade over my skin as I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of warmth and peacefulness of being alone. I couldnt help but feel slightly depressed when I thought of the distance between Theo and I, the only thing I ever wanted to feel again was the closure of being in his arms.

He didnt have the forcefulness that Callen did. He was happy to just let me take my time and make the moment more special.

I got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror. What is stopping you from doing the one thing stopping you from becoming what he wants? I thought silently. Nothing. I whispered quietly, so lowly that I could barely even hear.

Suddenly, I didnt remember. Theo was perfect for me. In fact he was literally made for me. I wanted him and I guess he wanted me Im ready! I whispered.

He was laying in the bed with his hands behind his head. His markings were shimmering in the light of the rising sun. I breathed in and looked down at my naked body. I heard his breath hitch as he noticed my naked body. I went to the window to shut the blinds and locked the door.

I giggled when I realised what I had done. What are you laughing at? he asked, clearly out of breath. I gave him a cheeky grin.

Im stripping for the Alpha. I whispered.

I stood at the end of the bed and crawled to his side. I want this. I said against his lips and that was all it took for him to let his wolf take over as he flipped me on to my back. God you have no idea how much I have wanted this. He whispered.