Chapter Twenty-Three THEO'S POV

As soon as I heard yelling, I was off of my chair and sprinting towards the pack hospital.

NALA?

She was beautiful. Her wolf was absolutely stunning. The top half of her body was a beautiful ginger and her legs and tail were a very pale grey. Her face was, again, the same beautiful red and ginger. She was gorgeous.

She was mine.

Except there was a small problem. She was in the process of killing the doctor. He was failing around the room doing nothing except pissing her off more.

Nala, baby?

She turned towards me and began running at me. My warriors pushed her back and she growled and began attacking them. Nala!? I yelled. This was not like her. She was so gentle all of the time. What was wrong with her?

I stepped to her but my warriors blocked the way. She growled at them, obviously not liking the distance between me and the closest. She eyed the small space and growled.

Nala? I linked to her. And there was an instant reply. Theo!? Theo, please. Help me I just want YOU! She cried. I could see the desperation in her eyes and the heartbroken plea that she cried in my head. I nodded to my warriors and they departed.

Nala? Come here baby. I said opening my arms to her. She lunged towards me but slid backwards mid stride. Closing her eyes she jumped again. I cringed, waiting for the impact of a massive wolf. But none came. Only the weight of my beautiful mate.

She was crying and I could tell she was scared.

I cradled her naked body close as the doctor spluttered over the ground, blood spilling from his lips.

Help him. I ordered my warriors. They cradled around him and blocked him from my view.

Nala? I asked. She looked up at me with her eyes red and puffy from the amount she was crying. Nala, why were you attacking him. I ushered her to tell me, trying not to disturb her and piss her off. She shook her head and then nodded, as if confused. I needed to be with you. He wouldnt let me. He said I was weak. That I would hurt you. She mumbled still crying. Nina got mad, but hes right. I am weak. She said crying even harder.

I started down at the fragile woman in my arms. Tyler was growling in my head, but we thoroughly agreed it would be better it I handled this one.

Im going to take Nala to our room. Guard him, do not let him go. I will be back in time. Thats an order! I said to the closest warrior.

I swept my precious mate into my arms, taking her out of the room.

***

I entered the pack hospital in a rage and ordered my warriors to part.

He sat down with a fucked up little smirk on his face. A smile that hadnt faltered since I had left the room. I thought I gave you the hint not to call your Luna weak? I enlightened him, but he didnt speak. The only thing that changed was the smile getting wider.

What the fuck is wrong with this asshole? asked Tyler, and for once I didnt have a response. Do you have a death wish? Answer your Alpha! I yelled. He looked up with me with such erratic nature that it surprised me.

Call all our warriors. Men and women! Tyler said slowly as if calculating what we would need. I linked my warriors and ordered the best ten to meet me in the dungeons. I was going to kill this son of a bitch.

Take him to the dungeons. I said as we left for the underground torture house.